Multiverse Battles Part 3

Both Kaine and Broly were fighting at an amazing speeds and before the battle I receive a button from Universe 17's Whis.

Goku - Huh? Why do I feel like I'll need this in the future?

During the battle Broly has been getting the advantage. As he kicked Kaine and slammed his head on the ground but Kaine quickly recovered as he delivered a stun blast to the face and recovered by flipping backwards and drop kicked him far away from him as he sent a blast but Broly grabbed it and threw it back.

Broly - This is fun I can't believe your just as strong but let me show you something.

He powers up as he shakes the whole arena as he powers up a giant blast and Kaine prepares his own counter blast.

Vegeta - A-Amazing Broly gained this much power and he may even be stronger than Xicor.

I looked at Vegito as he was looking at Universe 11 but I was looking at the other Saiyan since they had 2 members left since most of the other Saiyans lost to Vegito,Mirio and a guy who Vegeta said that looked like Frieza from Universe 6 but was then disqualified since he used a poison neddle.

But our teams weren't looking hot as well since we had Me,Vegeta,Broly,Celeron,Kaine and Bakugo since Todoroki lost during the last fights. 

Kaine kept pushing the blast back as Broly powered up a mouth blast and shot it at his attack increasing it making it more powerful.

Kaine - I can't let him win! But I'm not strong enough he's more powerful than me by a long shot but it doesn't mean I will give up!

Kaine powered up as he shot the blast back at Broly but the energy exploded as both Kaine and Broly fell and both weren't getting up as the Grand Priest started counting as one figure got up.

Grand Priest - The winner is Broly from Universe
16! Now for a good 30 min break before the next fight and the next fight after we come back will be Vegeta from Universe 14 vs Karoly from Universe 19.

I walked back to the back area and saw Camie and the others as I looked at Gohan as he saw the other Universe walking towards him.

Goku - It's nice to meet you Goku.

U.17 Goku - Hi I just wanted to say that if we fight in the ring then I will give you everything I got.

I smiled as we shook hands and I saw that Nejire and Kendo reached to me as I saw Camie smiling like she knew they were gonna ask me something.

Nejire - Goku w-w-we were wondering....

Kendo - I-I-If you would like to.......

Camie - Date the tree of us?

For a moment my head went blank but I did like them but I couldn't ignore them. To make things worse they all made puppy eyes and those eyes got me as I kissed all three of them and I promised to them that we can talk about the situation back home.

Eri - Papa are you okay?

Goku - I'm fine now come on I know your hungry.

Eri - Actually I'm not hungry.

I stopped on my tracks and I was shocked she said that.

Goku - Are you okay?!

Eri - Yeah?

I grabbed her and ran to everyone as even Beerus and Whis were there.