The Tournament?

It has been great the past few days we stopped many drug lords and I was trying to be able to hold onto Super Saiyan God while not losing any stamina.

Goku - Man holding this form is a struggle

Shoto - I see your still training.

Goku - Hey Shoto what's up?

Shoto - Just on my way to the store to buy meat buns.

Goku - Mind If I come along?

Shoto - Not at all.

We went to the store and bought the food and I sensed how someone with god energy was getting closer but he wasn't on earth.

Shoto - What's wrong?

Goku - Nothing it's just I felt a strong energy but it's not on earth.

We left and we went back to the dorms and I saw Camie and someone else from Class B training as she was doing push-ups so I surprised her by doing push-ups next to her.

Goku - 1,2,3,4....

Camie - Hey babe what are you doing here?

Goku - I just saw your cute face and I decided to see what you were doing.

Camie - I'm just here with Kendo training.

Goku - Oh hey Kendo how are you?

Kendo - I'm fine thanks for asking Goku. Actually I was wondering if you can help me train.

Goku - Sure let me just change real quick.

I grabbed my gi and I saw how beautiful the sky was so I stood on the balcony and admired the beautiful sky.

Camie - Goku come on! Stop looking so adorable

Goku - Sorry hehe I got distracted.

Kendo - You really love him do you?

Camie - Yep.............you wanna share him?

Kendo - W-W-What?!

Camie - Come on it's obvious that you fallen for him and I bet he wouldn't mind both of us sharing him.