The Final Exam Begins. The Fallen Friend Returns?!

Last time Eri was celebrating her birthday and got a gift from her father and everyone was glad knowing their friend was always in their hearts. Shigaraki and the rest of the league of villains showed that Goku was alive but he was in their hands,unconscious. What will happen find out Now.

(Third Person POV)

Izuku and everyone were waking up and getting ready knowing today they have to be at their maximum. As they all went to class meanwhile a certain man with hands in his face was in his basement with 3 other villains.

Shigaraki - Kurogiri is it time for him to wake up?

Kurogiri - Yes it's finally time for him to awake.

Shigaraki goes through a portal and is in his basement and sees Goku's pod ready for him to get out since he is now fully healed.

Dabi - Well looks like sleeping beauty is finally awake

As kurogiri presses the release button and the chamber is off and the healing water is then drained and Goku takes off the equipment from his mouth and head as he walks out of the pod.

Goku - What business do you want with me Shigaraki?

Shigaraki - First off what do you remember anything?

After a few minutes he explains how he sacrificed his life for his friends and how he died.

Shigaraki - Well all that is wrong your friends used you to get out of the way and your precious love Uraraka cheated on you.

Kurogiri - The only one who believed in you was your daughter Eri.

Shigaraki - (whispers) What the hell are you doing?

Kurogiri - (whispers) She is a little girl who was tortured I won't let you take away her world.

As Shigaraki explained everything that Uraraka cheated on him with Bakugo and this angered and saddened Goku since he couldn't believe the love of his life would do that. But he didn't know that his brain was altered when he was healing.

Shigaraki - So how about it would you join us on destroying them.

Goku - One condition you touch a hair on my daughter and I'll kill you before you could even blink an eye and Bakugo is mine to defeat and mine alone. (as his eyes turn grey and his aura turned a slight red rose color.)

Shigaraki then smiles a sinister smile.

Shigaraki - Deal

Goku - But first I need new clothes and a few things.

(Izuku POV)

I just finished texting Melissa and I started getting ready as the first part of the test was ready and Uraraka and Mineta and Todoroki with their partners passed the test and it was me and Kacchan's turn to take the test. The problem was we were against All Might and we knew we couldn't face him head on.