Ch.1 (Reconstructed)

(Finally I finished lol)

×[×[×[×[×[×[×[×[×[×[×[×[×[×[×[×[×[×[×[×

'Quiet. Please just quiet. I cant take it anymore. I need to breathe.' Sonic's thoughts begged as Shadow was going on another ramble about how, 'nobody knows pain like me' and 'You will never understand what losing someone you love feels like'. He goes on and on about his Maria baggage every other day. At first Sonic thought that he was still in mourning. That Shadow needed to be angry and let it out. But that's what he thought 2 years ago when they were 14. But now... he just thinks he's milkiing the trauma. Everyone has felt a loss at least once in their life. The blue Hero and his friends were in G.U.N HQ since the commander asked them to help on some big mission. He always asked them. They pretty much knew the place like the back of their hand. Now that Sonic and his friends told them that they would help them if they needed, that's all they've been doing. Calling on them for every mission. Sonic figuers the Commander doesn't want to put his men's life at risk when he has a ragtag team of super animal teens. Some agents were trying to calm Shadow. So was Sonic and Rouge. Little by little Sonic felt his control straying.

"Maybe we should all take a step back, yeah? Shads everyone has lost someone and I dont think its fair yknow to belittle everyone around you. I know you miss her-" Sonic said with a half nervous smile. He tried to put on his sweetest voice. Almost trying to be motherly.

During this commotion a familiar voice appeared in his head. So enticing. So comforting it scared him. It had said, "Y'know your patients alludes me. I can't take another day in this place with these people. They stress you and are such little bastards. You could definitely kill him. Shadow I mean. WE could definitely kill him. Hes the one who doesn't understand pain! Would be a shame though. Hes kinda hot."

'Shut up. Calm yourself and put a smile on. We- I mean I will resolve the situation. And he is not hot! He's generally attractive I suppose but that's it!' The blue  peacemaker tried to end this scene as quick as he could before he might say something he would regret.

"Ofcource I miss her and dont you dare compare her life to others. She was a saint who never did anything to hury anyone. You dont understand. So why don't you shut up you worthless hedgehog. You probably had a perfect life didnt you? Tch" Shadow said as he turned away.

"Ok you know what, stop this right now. Some people have gone through worse ok? So why dont you  shut. Up. For. Once. This is getting old real fast and you throw a tantrum about this every other day and its so annoying. And thats saying something coming from me." Sonic stated angryly as he was on the edge right then. The Commander and everyone else in the room which was all of his friends, looked at Sonic in shock. Not just because of Sonics anger but also who he directed that anger too. This wasnt going to end well. At that point the blue blur didnt care, Shadow needed to stop this emo faze and grow up. Sometimes the best thing to do is move on. And clearly he hasn't. Some people never had someone as kind as Maria in there life. Never had a childhood. Or people who care for them. Honestly it was so annoying. For a lot of people. Sonic was one of them.

Shadow had done a complete 180 turn to his counterpart. His eyes glowing red. Eyes full of pure rage. The blue hedgehog stood his ground and stared back at him with those emerald eyes as he knew they had a fire in them that burned just as bright as his ebony friend. The room went silent. Shadow took a slow passive aggressive pase when walking up straight to Sonic's face and said in a tone filled with venom,"You have a death wish dont you? I could happily help you with that. If you don't then you better get on your knees and beg to be spared. I saw her slowly die as all I could do is yell for her. And her last wish? To take care of this ungrateful planet."