Ch.12

Guys I am so sorry, I got my phone snatched away from me because while I was writing this chapter I ignored my little sister so my mom took my phone away for the weekend. But now i have it back soooooooo. Again sorry for the late chapter.

+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+

~still in flashback~

Sonics P.O.V

It's always so dark. I try running and screaming. But no one ever comes to save me. They get really mad when I do this. They say I have to stop or else. I don't know all of their names. I only know a few.Umm the hedgehogs name is Bruce. The weasels name or uh nickname I think is Torri. And the others are a mystery.

"Heyy~ Com'on don't cry little guy." The weasel said to me as he wiped my tears from my eyes. He currently had me sitting in a table surrounded by everyone else. Half of the group that took me was behind me. Just staring at me. I didnt like it. The other part of the group sat at the table with me. It was a small, square, four person table.

"T-Take me home.. I wanna go home please." I say my voice breaking a little as more tears stream down my face.

The weasel took his hand away from me. Suddenly in a defensive tone he said,"Why would you want to do that? Do you want ice cream? We have some. Here have some."

The weasel looked at one of the guys behind me and snapped his fingers. In no time at all they slid a tub of vanilla ice cream, I'm guessing toward me. I shook my head 'No'. Suddenly the same person who slid me the ice cream , violently stabbed a spoon down into the tub, making me jump and sob a little more. I'm shaking so much at this point.

"I said have some. Trust me you'll not wanna go home after having some. We are fun people, we have a lot things a kid needs. We have ice cream and Candy and toys. And..." a person from behind me started to rub my shoulders and pet my head, and finished off the weasels sentence, "All the attention you could ever want."

I slowly grabbed the spoon and scooped a little of the ice cream and quickly ate it. "I-Im fine thank you. I really must be going , my parents are probably worried sick. But again thank you for the ice cream it was de-deli-ci-" I started to feel weird. It was. I was.

I started to breathe hard. Panting. Hot. I feel hot. "H-Hot..Nnn" I moaned out as I rested my head on the table. All I heard was chuckling. Before being picked up.

"Hey it's ok we are gonna make you feel good. The feeling will go away after we finish." The wolf that currently held me said as we walked into a different room.

"F-Finish? Finish what?" I asked as he laid me down on a bed.

"Shhhh just close your eyes. Itll be over soon. Your so pretty yknow that?" He said as he caressed my cheek making me shudder at the gesture. My cheeks are hot I can feel them and I'm feeling even weirder.  I'm panting more.

"That's right. Good little boy. Keep doing that and it will be over quick." He smiled as the next thing I heard was a belt being unbuckled.

×]×]×]×]×[×]×]×[×[×[×]×[×[×]×]×]×]×]×

I'm sorry it's so short but I'm barley getting back in the game. So sorry fwends but the real question is WHATS GONNA HAPPEN?! (i mean it seems pretty obvious but still could maybe be a twist in it)

-Emma ♡♡♡