Ch.4

Shadows P.O.V

At my so called birthday party was a lot of people. Some from my Job, some from my friends, and some people I've never seen before. Which was strange. I put the gift sonic gave me on the gift table. I found out that zeena was snooping in my room and found my gift. She asked if me and him were a thing. I ofcourse threatened to bash her head open. She left it be but the word got to the doctor and he asked if my connection with him will affect the plan. I ofcourse said no that it was just a gift he gave me for my birthday.

He understood as he knew Sonics hospitality. He even told me a story that on his birthday sonic let him give a good hard punch to his face. He really was a sweet guy. But a dark backstory? It doesn't make sense. I'm going to figure it out one way or another.I had told eggman my curiosity yesterday and what he said was strange.

~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You shouldn't go into another person's background. If a happy go lucky hedgehog like sonic is defensive and even scared about his past. Maybe it is best to leave it alone. What if in the end we shouldnt have known. You should let it go. I think it's for the best but if you would like I have the perfect invention for you. If you put this helmet on sonic he will then be connected to my mega computer. But you will need the master emerald to power it. You could use the computer to choose a memory or year and the master emerald will project it for you. You could see his memories like a vr set. But ofcourse you cant really touch them. As they are memories. You see what he saw, see what he felt, and see his life. So your choice after what I said? Think." I could tell eggman wanted me to not look into him but I didnt care.

"I'll get the master emerald with ease."

~~~~~~~~flashback over~~~~~~~~~~~

The blue blur himself ran to me and dragged me to the present table. "Its time for your gifts shad!" He had this bright smile. His giggles were adorable. I sat down on a chair and started to open gifts. To be honest the gifts were somewhat nice? I havent opened Sonics yet though. I wanted to save it for last. But rouge has gotten me knew boxing gloves. knuckes gave me treasure maps. Amy had gotten me a hoodie that said 'fight me. I dare you'. Silver had gotten me a hover bored that he said was from him and tails since they both worked on it. And blaze gave me what she called a fire stone. It was pretty. A lot of people gave me gifts which made me feel...loved? I dont know. Amy had pointed out I had one more and it was Sonics. I grabbed the box and unwrapped it. I took the lid off the box and looked inside. My eyes went wide. And tears stained my eyes. Everyone saw this and asked what it was. I pulled out a beautifully carved music box. I opened it and saw two pictures. It was on the inside lid and the one on the left was a picture of me and Maria. And above that it said 'You once had only 1 person to call family,'. And on the the right picture was a picture of all of us smiling that said above it, "now we are your family and home is where will be." On the bottom right corner it said welcome to the family. A single tear ran down my cheek as the biggest smile was plastered on my face. Everyone got a look and gave a loud 'awww' I looked over to sonic and he had a blush on his face. He opened his arms and said," Its a uh tradition for once someone joins the fam they need to give me a hug." I slowly got up put my beautiful gift down on the table and ran to give him a hug. It was a kind warm hug.

And I was going to betray him the next day

The thought popped into my head and I pulled away and asked if he could follow me for a second. I asked rouge to guard my gift with her life. I took him into the house and upstairs. I couldn't hold back I turned around and smashed my lips against his. The force pushed him against the wall. He swiftly wrapped his arm around my neck and kissed back with the same amount of passion. I soon lifted his legs and the makeout became more heated. Tounges started to invade eachother. It felt like sparks were flying. We broke apart panting ,"Are we a uh...thing?" He asked panting. I chuckled at his cuteness. He was a red panting mess which was fucking adorable. "Sure." I said completely forgetting about what I had in store for him tomorrow. I dont know why I'm feeling this way. But I love it. I love him.