Ch.8

Shadows P.O.V

I woke up from my sleep to see a navy blue figure in the corner of my room, floating. It seemed to be mumbling something. The more I stared the more whispering voices I heard.

"Sonic?"

"Hm?" The figure turned around and gave a fanged smile, "There you are! Hmheh do you like what I did?" The figure sounded like Sonic but with a deeper voice. He sounded so cheerful and excited.

"Dark.. let. Him. Go. Now!" I yelled at him. Dark had to have taken over. Sonic would never give in to him. He wouldn't just let himself be taken over that's not who he is!

"Shadow.... it's me sonic!" He smiled and slowly floated till his feet hit the ground. He slowly walked toward me with the same smile Sonic always had. It's the same smile he had given me when we met.

"What? Sonic what happen are you ok?! Are you in control? Do you need help? Do you need the doctor!" I said holding his face in my hand as I searched his now dark green eyes.

He chuckled and removed my hands from his face, "No silly. I just... well.. I uh- made a deal. I'll be in control of darks powers while he gets the satisfaction of world domination. You did say we would be on the front lines fighting the government right?"

I nodded and looked at him with a worried gaze. "But, why?"

He looked at me shocked. He then made gave an annoyed face that showed he was in distress, "For you ofcourse. Everyone here thinks that I'm still the hero and I'm going to betray you. They wont think that if I'm as cold and ruthless as them! I want to be here. I want to be with you. I thought that was what you wanted! For me to get along and fit in. Eggman has even said he liked dark better than me. And-And Dark is stronger to! I'm helping."

He then began to give off a dark aura. Now floating looking down on me. He kept on the rant til I had jumped to grab his shoulders and bring him down. "Hey I asked 'Why?' Not a whole rant. I'm not angry I just wanted to know why'd you change yourself. I thought you always liked showing off who you were no matter who judged."

Sonic grew silent. He gave a sigh and said, "Sorry it's just when I'm Dark I get all the emotions I don't really show. Like my anger, my sadness, my well other things," He gave another sigh as he continued, "I just thought that you would say, 'Wow look how committed you are! I love you! Woah you really did do all this for us.' I just want to make sure (you never leave me) " Sonic had looked away in shame. I knew how he felt and it hurt to see him go through the same thing I went through.

He whispered the last part under his breath but I heard it clearly. "Hey babe," The now navy blue hedgehog turned to me with a wide blush covering his face, most likely from the name. Cute," Dont worry about it. I'm always gonna be here. I wont leave. I promise." I said grabbing his face and giving him a small but loving kiss on his little hedgie nose.

We were interrupted however by the same doctor that had let him into the base.

"Rodents! I had just captured another big chaos spike in energy! Its however the opposite as shadows, it's dark chaos energy! Can you believe i-" He stopped his sentence as he saw me holding what to him was Darks face.

"Oh.... well um. That explains that. Alright false alarm, go train in the C.E.H.F," Eggman had calmed down. He straightened himself out and walked out the door not questioning what was happening.

"Ok!" I yelled back as I intangald My lovers hand In mines as we strolled down the halls. We were having a nice little chat until, "My, My, My what do we have here? The emo version of the blue boy. I see your rubbing off on him shadow." Zeena laughed as she walked beside us.

"Your going the wrong way dip shit. Normal training is the other way. You wont survive in The Chaos Energy Holding facility. You have no chaos energy flowing through you. The room will just suck your life force. Killing you, you idiot." I had said to her with a smirk. She scoffed and turned the other way yelling a loud , "RUDE!"

+]+]+]]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]+]

Just wanted to post so this book doesn't look dead.

DEAD.

- EMMA ♡ :D