Ch.10

3rd person P.O.V

"Leave me alone!" Sonic screamed at shadow as right before this shadow tried to interrogate him. Sonic was floating above him making various items around him float aswell.

"I'm trying to help! What's wrong?!"
Shadow tried to reason with him but it was no use. He kept running and turning at different corners. He himself got lost but kept going till he ran into the leader of the deadly 6 himself.

Sonics P.O.V

"Watch where your going calendar!"
Zavok scorned as he walked past me angry. I gave a quite apology and continued to fly towards a good hiding spot until this all blows over. 'I just want some quiet. Some. Quiet.  Yeah, quiet sounds nice.' I said to myself as I walked into what seemed like a main quad. It was big and the roof was a half sphere.

I sat down in the middle of the very large dome like room and began to metatate. Dark has been telling me that that will help control my emotions a bit. I have to say it hasn't been working but it's better than it could have been. I could be locked in Eggmans laboratory with the big TV and a gallon of ice cream while watching toddlers and tiaras. So I call this a success.

As I sat in silence for a good minute I heard Zazz scurry into the room sniffing around.

What the fuck? Um ok.

He sniffed all around the room and then slowly and cautiously went toward me he sniffed me like a fricken dog and sat in front of me. "Um.. may I help you?" I asked trying to be friendly.

"I heard you gave up being good and come to the dark side. Good. Good. I also heard that your much more stronger being.. what do you call it? Dark? Whatever but I want to know. Did you always have a dark side or did you get it." He said as he played with his long tounge that hung out as it dripped Saliva.

Ew. "Ummm well I kinda got him after a certain incident. But he told me he was always there. I dont know if that means everyone has one though. Heh I would have to ask him-"

"Then ask."

My eyes widen at the request. I never really thought how I got dark or if anyone else had this dark form. I use to think I was the only one who could go super but other people can. Maybe it's the same for dar-

Enough, make him stop asking stupid questions. I'm sick of this bull shit. Let's go somewhere more quiet and where hes not around.

I sighed as I said sternly, "Dark wants quiet and so do I. He doesn't want to answer your question."

I got up and walked down and wondered more halls until I came across a familiar door. My room.

I quietly open the door and stepped in as I barley took 3 steps the lamp next to the bed turned on and there sat an angry shadow staring at me.

"We need to talk."

"Bu-"

"Now!"