Ch.11

Wassup fuckers this is some dark shit now! >:D

~Flashback~

"Come on slow poke!! You said you were the fastest of all fastest!" A female chipmunk yelled as she ran down the street.

"I was tying my shoe! See I'm already here" A blue hedgehog said as he caught up to her rather quickly.

The two slowed down to a walk as they continued down their marry way.

"Mr.Rabbit was a bitch today. Kept going on about his pregnant wife." The chipmunk sighed out with annoyance laced into her voice.

"Sally! He was excited, that's all. Also your in the 2nd grade you shouldnt say 'bitch' " The younge blue hedgehog said like a mother scolding her child.

"Heyyyy,You just said it too!

They giggled as an unsuspecting van followed. " Yeah but sonic,he keeps going on about how the day its born will be his happiest day alive. Like my mom said it was the worst. It really made the kids like us feel like....yknow." The girl now known as Sally said as she looked down, her sachle strap which held her schoolwork and books slumped as she couldnt bring herself to finish her sentence. But is wasnt needed as Sonic did it for her,"Nothing."

The silence between them didnt last long as a white van pulled up next to the kids. The window rolled down slowly as it showed behind the tinted window was at least 4 men. Counting the ones in the back. Sonic immediately felt uneasy as the men smiled at them. He put his arm in front of Sally in a protective manner. "Heyo kids. Wanna go for a Joy ride? We have candy and games." A weasel said as he gave a very toothy smile. The little boy gulped as he backed away unlike Sally.

Sally stepped forward and said ,"Sure my parents don't care." Her friends eyes widen as He grabbed her arm and pulled her back to the messed up sidewalk. "Sally no!" He whispered in her ear. She mouthed a 'its fine'.

"Come on kids we dont have all day" Anothed one of the men growled. A hedgehog this time.

"We're fine. Thank you." Sonic tried to say sternly but came out a bit shaky.

He pushed Sally forward as he tried to get her to walk in front of him." Sonic what's your problem? They seemed nice." Sally said as the face she had showed confusion.

"If I learned anything from my dad I know nice guys aren't always nice. They seemed... I don't know... creepy? Let's just go to your house." Sonic said with pleading eyes. "Ok fine then,  drama queen." The chipmunk rolled her eyes and swatted her hands in a prissy manner. As if she shooed him away.

Before a sigh of relief could ascape the younge boy a pair of hands came out of nowhere and pulled him into a van. The same van he wanted to get away from.

"Ahh! Sally-MmFh!" Sonic screamed as a cloth came in contact with his mouth and nose making him dizzy. He struggled for a bit more until it went all dark. The van door closed swiftly leaving a terrified 8 year old girl their with tears in her eyes, reaching out as if that would bring back a friend she will never see the same again.

Ohhhhh shitttt man whatz g-gonna hap-pen

I think I'm high.