Ch.5

Shadows P.O.V

I had lied to eggman and the deadly 3. I wanted more time with sonic. Maybe even get a taste of him in other ways. I wanted to maybe find out his story the easier way. I wanted to...know him. I can't believe I'm actually falling for the faker.

Yeah we kissed but that doesnt mean I love love him. I really wanted to see. To feel the sparks again. I had told them that sonic and his gang were going to be too separated to get them all together. And that sonic broke his communicator so he couldn't be contacted easily. They were reluctant but said they would reschedule. I had about one day to get sonic to completely fall in love with me. I need to be....romantic. I dont really know how to. I had asked Rouge and she asked 'Who is the lucky son of a gun.' And I wanted to get the best advice so I answered honestly. And boy do I regret it.

"OHHHHHH~ Well, well , well.... Knuckles owes me 150 bucks and so does Amy. You want to sweep him off his feet huh?" She said with complete delight. "Y-Yeah.... alright batty whatcha got? Rose's? Chocolate? Oo wait wait! Dinner? I dont know and it's really stressing me! Common rouge please say you got somthing?" I pleaded. She had a warm smile and said, "He loves to dance. How about you make a cute little dance floor that will enchant him! Use my chaos emerald if you have to. I dont care as long as you make him feel like the special person he is to you! Make him feel...well... loved." I had a blank stare and I knew exactly what to do. I looked at her and smiled.

"Ok. Alright I know what to do.... yeah I'll make him feel l-loved."

3rd person P.O.V.

(ok if you watch steven universe the dance floor from the episode of when Greg and rose dance is the same as the one in the story. If you dont then I'll leave a link on here. At the top ;) )

Shadow had about four books on the dance floor stacked into a tiny stair case as he had an intire plan to get sonic to have the best night of his life. It took him about 7 hours to set this up. Shadow had picked out a romantic song. He heard  the tornado land near him. He had jumped as he heard the angelic voice, "Shadow? What's with all this?"

Shadow had to mentally slap himself to get out of his nervous mindset. He  turned around with a smirk and played his song.

"Put your head on my shoulders~
Whisper in my ear
Baby~"

Shadow had took Sonics hands and started to sway with him. Soon they got comfortable and now shadow held sonic by his waist and right hand.

"Someone help
Help me
Help me
Please~"

Shadow had lead sonic to the center of the floor and had twirled him to extend out further from him. Hand still holding his. Shadow had stepped on a button on the floor making the dance floor glow a bright pink/purple. Sonics eyes lit up as the scene looked so magical. The floor lit up the whole area they were in. The darkness of the night made it stand out so vibrantly. Shadow smiled at his reaction. He pulled him back in his hold and now lead him to the books that lay on the floor still.

"Put you head on my shoulder,
Whisper in my ear, baby,
Words I want to hear,baby ~"

Shadow lead sonic to the books making him stand on them. Due to Sonics shortness compared to the ebony. Sonic standing on the books made him now eye level to him. Looking into those blood red eyes made him feel tingly. Shadow had let go of the azures hand and put his free one behind the others head. Pulling him close to where there lips touched. There kiss only got more passionate.

"Put your head on my~
Shoulder~"

Shadow had dipped sonic continuing his kiss. Once he pulled away he looked into the emerald star stuck eyes below him. He looked absolutely adorable to him. He stood him straight and stopped the music. "How was our dance~ My sweet little star angel?" Shadows voice for once was soft and caring.

"I-It was... wonderful." Sonic had a loving smile as his face and ears were tinted red. He felt so special when he was with the ebony. Shadow chuckled and grabbed the gloved hand that belong to what he called a sweet angel.

"I want to show you something. Follow me." The older hedgehog brought the other into his house where there was a candle lit dinner and where a rose sat. The blue hedgehog stated to tear up,"Hah oh shadow this is-this is...so kind." The older hedgehog got a bit worried and asked if he was ok. "Oh! Its uh just that well... I dont get treated like this usually. I mean people used to be nice to me but um.. people dont see me as a hero anymore. They see me as someone who is trying to take all the glory but they act like my biggest fan when its time to put my life on the line. I'm just a tank to them. B-But thank you so much for treating me like an actual person!For making me feel so- Mmph!" Shadow cut off his rant by kissing him. He pulled away and said," They shouldnt treat you that way, you risk your life and all they do is complain! They should be grateful you spend energy protecting them! They are so ungrateful. Why dont you come to my side? Leave them you just need me! Someone who actually loves you...". As he said that he just revealed somthing he wants suppose to.

The ebony sighed and revealed his whole plan. He no longer wanted to make him spill his guts and secrets. He just wanted to hold the overworked hedgie.

"Sonic please, come with me. I want to make you feel appreciated, loved, I want to call you...mine." Shadow asked with pleading eyes.

"What about eggman? I dont think he would like me on his team. He wont trust me."

"He would love to have you join us. He already tried to get you to be on his side and I will make sure he will trust you. If he sees I fully trust you then so will he. So?"

"I'm in my love." The now EX-hero said with an evil smile as he pulled his now official lover into another kiss.

-??-?-?-?-?-?-?-??-?-?-?-?-?-?-??-?-?-?-?-

Hio this is really bad and I took some inspiration from my favorite show so yeah I linked the video on top and I want to make sure to say this before i probably disappear into the knight!

Have a great day bye

Emma~