Chapter Three Meeting the gang

3rd Person Pov

The three walked towards The shrine house. Kagome had changed her outfit to simple dark blue sweats and a white tank top with white shoes since it was getting a bit chilly outside. Genos had agreed into carrying her giant yellow backpack. Even though she protested against it he did didn't listen and continued to carry her bag. Saitama scratched the inside of his ear as he peered down into the well.

"So how does this work? Do you chant voodoo spells or something?" Kagome shook her head and smiled. She took his hand in hers along with Genos. He blushed but quickly looked to the side making sure Kagome didn't see. She nodded to herself and took a step forward.

"Now all we need to do now is." She leaped over dragging the boys behind her. "Jump." Both men covered themselves, prepared to smack into the ground if it didn't work. And soon they disappeared into light blue sparkles.

Both men gasped at there surroundings. It was just absolutely...
breathtaking.

They were surrounded with light blue and bright pink specks of light

They were surrounded with light blue and bright pink specks of light. It was such a warm and cozy place filled with peace and happiness. Neither of them wanted to leave but had to once they saw a bright light heading straight towards them.

"Prepare yourselves," Kagome said with a wide smile forming onto her pale pink lips. Both men gasped and watched as the light got bigger and bigger. Then soon they went through and were surrounded by brown walls. There feet magically hitting hard rocky dirt.

"Is...is this...it?" Saitama said slightly confused and breathless. She nodded and looked up from the bottom of the dried up well. Saitama nodded and held to two closely and casually jumped out of the well and slowly flew up into the air. It was quiet and strangely peaceful here. No honking noises of car horns, no tapping of shoes of millions of busy people, walking down the busy sidewalk. No police sirens, no fire truck sirens, nothing, just... absolute...Silence.

"Right there! The village is right there!" Genos, seeing to where she pointed at, engaged his rocket feet and zoomed them to the village gates.

"So," Saitama said casually "These people, The demon slayer, the monk...there basically weak without there special abilities/weapons...am I correct?" She nodded and placed her body straight as Genos stopped and they slowly flew towards the ground, right in front of the gate.

"Yes, Sango is skilled in using her Hiraikotsu," Saitama nodded and placed his hands in his yellow oppai sweater pocket.

"Her giant boomerang?" Kagome huffed and fixed her bow strap on her back.

"Yes dad, the giant boomerang." He nodded and smiled.

"And Miroku has the hole in his hand called what?" Kagome facepalmed in irritation but before she could answer Genos beat her to it.

"Wind Tunnel." Saitama nodded again while Kagome looked up and smiled at him.

"Huh, It's nice to know that someone was listening to me." Genos blushed but none the less returned the smile. She blushed and looked ahead, a goofy smile forming on her lips.

"So love bird which way?" Saitama said looking from side to side. Kagome frowned and held up her hand sending a powerful chop to the back of his neck.

"Shut up alright? I'll take you to it." She looked up ahead and started walking with the others following close behind.

Somewhere else~

Inuyasha sighed and rubbed the throbbing bump forming onto his head. "Keh! I should have pulverized him when I had the chance!"

Sango who had been on the other side of the hut cleaning her Hiraikotsu silently listened to Inuyasha's ranting. Miroku had been sitting next to her with a handprint fresh on the side of his cheek, reminding him of the action he did earlier.

"Huh, so another demon has taken a liking to lady Kagome?" Miroku said looking at Inuyasha for any reaction. The hanyou frowned and crossed his arms.

"Yea AND she FED him RAMEN! Can you believe that?!" Sango rolled her eyes and placed her weapon against the wall.

"So what Inuyasha, You're in love with Kikyo get over it." He turned towards her and growled. He stood up and pointed an accusing finger at her.

"First of all! Keep her name out of your mouth! And second KAGOME is MY PROPERTY! She doesn't belong to anyone else but me!" Sango rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Kagome's no one's property, Your just a childish jackass who thinks he can get whatever he wants!"

"She's right you know."

Everyone gasped and turned towards the door seeing a bald man wearing a strange yellow top and strange blue bottoms and brown sandals. Next to him was Kagome with an annoyed expression, and next to her was a blonde male who also wore a strange black no sleeved top with dark blue bottoms and black shoes and strange metal arms and neck. The bald male took a step forward and started to crack his knuckles.

"My daughter is no one's property and if you say it again...I just might kill you." Inuyasha huffed and crossed his arms and turned around.

"HMPH! like you would know!" Sango growled and quickly grabbed her boomerang and slammed it down on Inuyasha's head knocking him out cold. She huffed and turned towards the three at the door and smiled.

"Hello, there I'm Sango." She bowed and smiled. Miroku walked next to her and bowed as well.

"And I am Miroku."

Saitama pointed a finger at him and laughed. "You're the perverted monk?! Unbelievable!" Kagome growled and elbowed his forehead.

"Be.Nice." He rubbed the side of his head and frowned.

"Fine, I'm Saitama. Kagome's father." The two gasped and walked overcrowding him with a bunch of questions. And let's be honest, his moto is 20 words or less. Kagome saw this and coughed to get her friends attention.

"Ahem, You guys didn't meet my other friend." They both turned around and bowed apologetically. He returned the bow and looked up with an expressionless face.

"My name is Genos, It is nice to meet you all." He bowed and stood up tall next to Kagome. Sango and Miroku walked over to him and examined his arms in amazement.

"Whoa, Your arms...are you a demon?" Sango said touching his metallic arm. He shook his head.

"No, I'm half human...half cyborg. My town was attacked by an evil robot. He killed my family, my friends, he almost killed me. But Dr found me and made me who I am today, I need to learn to get stronger so one day I can defeat him." Saitama sigh and crossed his arms in annoyance.

"We're not here for storytelling! We have to train them." Both Miroku and Sango looked towards Saitama and back towards each other confused. 

"Not to be rude or anything Saitama-san but," Miroku said turning around and walking towards him, towering over him by height. "Why could you possibly teach us?" Saitama glared and crossed his arms and walked outside with the others following behind. He walked up the hill and towards the front of the forest. He huffed and raised his hand grabbing hold of a tree, ripping it out of the ground and throwing it far away. 

Sango gasped

Miroku tried to follow the trees with his eyes. 

Shippo fainted. 

Saitama smirked and turned towards them with his arms crossed. "I'll be teaching you strength.