Traveling

"Ok ok...ABBA Dancing Queen or!  I want it that way Back Street boys?"

"Why are we talking about this?"

"Just choose already!"

Koga sighed as he lay against a tree with a wheat leaf in his mouth with Sesshomaru and Sonic, as they waited by the river for Kagome and Genos to return with sticks to create a fire. Sonic sat with his legs under him and sharpened his sword as he listened to Sesshomaru talk about random nonsense until soon, he had enough.

"Will, you ever shut up?" Sesshomaru turned towards him and smirked.

"Nope! I don't know how." Sonic sighed and went back to sharpening his sword. Soon Kagome and Genos appeared carrying a basket full of fish. She looked towards Genos who nodded and walked away from the group. "Where's he going?" Kagome huffed and walked over and placed the basket in the middle of the group.

"He went to go get more sticks for a fire. So Koga, how far away are we from your tribe?" He turned to look at her and looked back up at the sky.

"Were about three days away, two if we run." She nodded and started to place the fish on the sticks as she waited for Genos to appear with the sticks.

With Genos~

The blonde cyborg huffed as he grabbed another large stick. He looked at the ones he collected and nodded to himself seeing as though he had enough and decided to head back.

"HuH...What Do We HaVe HeRe?" Genos turned around clearly irritated that he had to stop walking. Wait. Did he really need to stop walking? He rolled his eyes and continued making his way back to the group. "HEY! I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

"I know I just simply don't care." The demon growled and walked in front of the cyborg. He was a bull demon and he looked pissed the fuck off and he simply couldn't care. "Move to the side, you are in my way." The demon yelled and held up his arm ready to strike the cyborg. Genos rose his hand ready to blow fire out of it. "Incinerate." Fire blasted out having the demon scream in pain as it burned to nothing but ashes. Soon something pink caught his attention. He bent down and picked it up and expected it. "Huh...it's a Shikon shard." He placed it into his pocket and made his way to the group. "Kagome! Look what I've found." She held out her hand having Genos place the shard on her palm.

"Huh, a Shikon shard, good job honey." He blushed and nodded sitting next to her and placed the sticks down and lit them on fire with his finger.

"Finally," Sonic said sitting up and scooting next to Kagome and slightly glaring at her. "Thanks for leaving me here with a depressed Emo and an annoying fucking 5-year-old." Sesshomaru looked up and flipped him off.

"Fuck you! you mc-chicken nobody." Sonic flipped him off and rolled his eyes. Koga huffed and chuckled.

"I'm not depressed, Just lost in thought." Sonic snickered and elbowed Kagome's side.

"Oh really? Were you in deep thought about me bending over?" Both he and Kagome chuckled and looked at the wolf demon's stoic face. He huffed and turned towards the two with a small smile.

"Yea I was, I was imagining how loud I could make you moan." Sonic blushed and dropped the small knife he had in his hands. Koga smirked and leaned over on the side and faced him. "I was imagining the way you'd claw my back as I pound you roughly. And when we're finished I'll look at your squirming body and shaking legs and say..." He scooted over towards Sonic and whispered loud enough for only him to hear. "Ready for round two?"