Five Year Return

In the feudal era, Western Lands:

"You still have no idea where my son is at all?!"

"N-No mistress! W-We're still looking for him."

Inukimi sighed and placed her hand to her head and closed her eyes. It's been exactly two years since she's seen her son and fears the worst. Amare the lion yokai that rules over the Southern Lands had no sighting of him.

Neither did Arjana, the fox yokai Queen of the northern lands has seen him. And in the western lands lord, Koga has disappeared as well. It's like they just disappeared into thin air, never to be seen again.

"W-We'll look again, mistress." The guards bowed and walked out of the throne room leaving Inukimi alone with her advisors.

"They still haven't found the lord yet?"

"How will we lead on if he is gone?!"

"The Queen will have to bear another child at once!"

Inukimi sighed and rubbed her forehead, clearly annoyed by her trusted advisors.

"Silence!" Inukimi cried as she stood up from her throne. Her kimono beads shook violently from the vibration, her hair shot up before falling gracefully ontop of her shoulders. Her hands tightly clenched into fists. The advisors stopped talking amongst themselves and starred at there respective Queen.

"I've had enough of this bickering! I propose we wait one more month," Her dark red lips from into a frown. "If Lord Sesshomaru does not return...I will find a mate and bear another child." One of her trusted woman advisors walked forward and bowed. She had her hair in a low ponytail along with a giant light blue ball as a ponytail holder. She wore a plain white kimono over laid with aight blue kimono over laid with a golden kimono. She had pale pink lips and light peach skin.

"Mistress, are you certain?" Inukimi glanced down at her with a cold blank stare and nodded. The advisor bowed respectfully and turned towards the other advisors. "Please prepare all of the eligible bachelors in the land for our Mistress."

The Eastern Lands:

"Lord Kaleb, what do we do? Lord Koga hasn't returned in two years!"

"Who will marry princess Ayame for the peace treaty?!"

"What is going to happen to us if Naraku attacks again?!"

Kaleb sighed as he sat on the throne, listening to his advisors. His dark brown hair place in a high ponytail just like Koga's. He had dark brown eyes and black fur around his body along with metal plates covering his chest, shoulders, knees, And ankles. He was the youngest brother of Koga by two years and held high respect for his brother. He had a lot of faith in him, he knew his brother inside and out, he couldn't have left without a reason right? He must be getting stronger to defeat Naraku. He nodded to himself and let out a loud sigh.

"To answer all of your questions, I will personally marry Ayame for the peace treaty." Everyone in the cave gasped. "If Naraku attack's we must hide all the woman and children in the back caves and us men will fight with all we've got! And I'm most certain Koga is coming back, I can feel it." One of the elders scoffed and crossed their arms. He was an old wolf demon with short black hair, light golden eyes, and wrinkly skin.

"It's saddening to see you still have faith in the bastard that abandoned us not long ago!" He stood up and pointed a clawed finger in his direction. "Let's just face it! He's not coming back!" Kaleb growled and stood up from his throne and walked towards the elder, towering over him in height.

"Never speak ill about my brother ever again or you will find yourself without your head! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" The elder sighed and sat back down having Kaleb frown and look at the rest of the advisors. "Does anyone else wanna speak ill of my brother?!" Everybody stood where they were and didn't dare speak, for fear that they would get killed by Kaleb's hands. "Nobody at all?! Good!" He shook his head and walked outside of the cave with one thought in mind.