The Training

Back in Kagome's time:

Kagome sighed and drank from her cup of coffee and watched as Sesshomaru and Koga sat on the floor, memorized by the T.V.

"Do you guys want coffee?" Koga looked up at Kagome and smiled.

"What's coffee?" Kagome giggled and placed her cup down on the lamp table by her chair.

"It's a warm drink that helps people wake up in the morning." Koga nodded while Sesshomaru said his famous "Hn". Koga watched as Kagome stood up and walked into the kitchen. She smiled and got two cups and poured coffee in them then grabbed the creamer and a spoon and mixed the creamer into the cups. She then yawned and picked up the two cups and walked back into the front room, handing Koga and Sesshomaru a cup. Both sniffed it fist before taking a small sip.

"This has got to be one of the greatest things from this time," Koga said before taking larger sips. Sesshomaru nodded and looked toward the wolf demon.

"Have you tried the Miko's food? It's very delicious." Kagome smiled and picked up her cup and continued to watch T.V with the two Yokai demons. Soon footsteps were heard coming down the stairs, followed by a feminine yawn.

"Good morning dear," Airi said as she kissed Kagome on the head.

"Good morning mama. There's a pot of coffee in the kitchen." Airi smiled and walked inside the kitchen yelling about making breakfast. Soon Sota came downstairs yawning and rubbing his tired eyes. "Come here Sota." Kagome beckoned softly having the small boy nod and walk over towards her and sit on her lap, laying his head on her chest.

"Yawn, good morning everyone," Saitama said walking downstairs in his yellow opai sweater and black basketball shorts. Genos followed behind while rubbing his tired eyes. Sota looked over his sister's shoulder and rose an eyebrow.

"Kagome-nee chan? Who's the bald man?" Kagome giggled while Koga laughed and Sesshomaru smiled. Saitama sighed and smiled at the kid and ruffled his hair.

"Well, it's nice to meet you to son." Sota rose an eyebrow before gasping and pouncing on Saitama, punching his head over and over again.

"Why did you leave us? You made mama cry night after night! You're not the man of the house anymore! I am!" Saitama chuckled and stood up holding a struggling Sota in his arms.

"I'm sorry Sota, I'm sorry for leaving and not being here with you guys but I promise to make it up to you." Sota withdrew his arms and looked up at him confused.

"Oh, yea? How?!" Saitama looked up and thought for a moment.

"How about...I stay here forever and feed you ice cream?" Souta frowned and crossed his arms.

"You have to do much more than that!" Saitama nodded and smiled.

"Well, why don't I take you to the arcade and we could have a guy's day or something? How's that?" Souta gave him a small smile before crossing his arms.

"Alright then, you've convinced me, But I still can't forgive what you did to mama." He wiggled his way out of the man's arms and ran into the kitchen. The bald male sighed, sat down on the couch next to Koga, and stretched out his limbs before feeling satisfied.

"Just so you guys know, this training is going to be tough, I hope you all can handle it." Koga pushed his lips together in frustration, did this human actually think he was gonna teach him and Sesshomaru something? Both one of the strongest lords on each of their lands? he didn't think so.

"Oh please human man, what could you possibly teach us?" Saitama stared at the black-haired male before quickly getting up off the couch and heading towards the back door.