1

Please don't be a silent reader

Please don't be a silent reader. Thanks for reading.

# 1✅

Not edited.

DAMON SAT ON THE LEATHER COUCH, A DRINK OF BOURBON IN ONE HAND, the raven-haired vampire took a deep breath before he began speaking, his brother and friends waited for him to start telling them the tales of how he loved, met and lost Micah Underwood, talking about it wasn't easy, maybe it would help him with the underlying thought that he was forced out of Micah's life.

"It was 1978 when we met, he was almost eighteen, he was at the park, reading a book, or at least that was what I thought he was doing," he started with a frown plastered on his face.

Elena opened her mouth to speak but Caroline nudged her to be quiet. Damon licks his lips sitting up straight, he twirled the glass of bourbon in hand, his lips curled up into a slight frown.

In 1978, at Greenwood pack, a young teen, with shaggy brown hair and green eyes sits on a bench with a book in hand, he is well built, turning the book to the next page he licks his fingers, a raven-haired vampire sits down next to him.

"I hope this seat isn't taken," Damon spoke up, the young teen looked to at Damon, unable to even say a word, he stutters

"uh, " he trained off, blowing out a breath he didn't realize he was holding, he bits his lips and shakes his head."No," He said.

Damon smirks at the man before him. His blood smelt great and that made the hunger rise up in him. The vampire's eyes began showing, he looked at Micah.

"I am very hungry," he compelled Micah who blinked, the human blinked, Damon nose soon filled with lilac and lavender, the blossoming three underneath them began withering the leaves. Something snapped in Micah and he found himself pulling out a wooden stake, he plunged it into Damon's stomach, the vampire granted, he looked at Micah who was now smirking at him.

"It's easy for vampires like you to come after defenceless humans," his voice and accent was no longer fear and nervousness or English, he had a thick Romanian accent, his words rolled each time he spoke.

Damon grunted trying to pull the stage out of his stomach but Micah pushed it further in, he pulled Damon close to him."Who the hell are you?"Damon grunted out in pure pain.

"Your worst nightmare," Micah snapped the stake, Damon looked down at his stomach, he struggled to get the stakeout, when he looked up, Micah was gone.

Elena stopped Damon, confusion laced over her face."Wait- so Micah was a hunter?" she questioned looking at Stefan and shrugged his shoulders

Damon shooked his head."He was part of an elite group, they are Grimms, "He informed his brother and friends.

Caroline let out a soft hum." Grimm's? They are real?" she asked raising her brows, Damon nodded his head.

"They are very much real and Micah was the most powerful of them," Damon told them, he shook his head."He had been following my tracks since he was fourteen, he had been trained to kill since he was born."Damon finished licking his lips.

"And why did you leave?" Stefan questioned, Damon looked at his hands.

"I'll get to that," he sighed before he started speaking again.