8

# 8

# 8

COMMENT | VOTE PLEASE!🌟

"Ugh," Damon rolled his mournful eyes when his friends showed up the following day. They were invested in his tale about Micah and him. Importantly so, how they fell in love and how the creator of their universe folds perfectly into place. A question Damon wasn't eager to answer. He spurned──but his skin crawled with the thought of mourning. Said tale eased the grip around his heart. He hummed as the old squeaky couch yawned when he sat. "So, where was I?" He squints his crystal eyes at his friends.

"That the creator of the universe brought you back to life." Caroline answered, keen to understand.

"Right."

Damon took a sip of his bourbon, slurping loudly to annoy his friends. They rolled their eyes as the sun beamed with tightness. The curtains parted to hinge floating particles. "So, Micah and I went back to the motel after the Creator of Dark, his name was Isaac if I never mentioned. We thought, hey; let's totally ignore the God of our universe and unleash the truth. Isaac didn't want us snooping."

'You heard him, stop snooping?' Damon berated Micah who pulled his silver sword from its sheath that laid on his bed. He began to clean the spots of blood from his sword A sword he claimed when he turned sixteen. It claimed souls mightier than his existence.

'I'm going to kill him for killing you.' Micah growled to Damon, checking his brooding reflection on his gleaming sword.

Damon squinted his eyes, taken back by Micah's words. Unsure if Micah meant it because he wasn't the one to murder him, or, maybe Micah cared. His throat clamped tightly and his palms became sweaty until he rubbed them against his jeans. 'Aww, you care?'

Micah turns his head, leaping to his feet. He towered over Damon who shrieked, confidence loose from him. 'I do care.' He rolled his stormy eyes, caressing Damon's head. 'You're my pet. Only I can torture you.' He walked to his side of his bed, never understanding his words had meaning.

Damon's cheeks flushed. . .impossible. 'Oh dear, Micah, you're making me blush.'

Micah gazed at him, squeezing his nose upwards, then he shrugged Damon of, picking the arrow and bow he'd laid on the bed. 'I have weapons to hurt the Dark Creator. Just long enough to behead the bastard.'

Rough tightness claimed Damon. Something felt awry. 'Don't you think the people you work for might be involved somehow? Micah, If you think about it. The Major hasn't beseeched you on your mission. Or maybe. . .Just hear me out, this is a trap for you──' Micah had bunted Damon to the nearest wall with sowed that caused a crack and gripped his neck with eminence. 'If you're going to choke me, at least love me first.'