3

Tell me your thoughts?

Not edited. Show some love and support please. Don't be a silent reader. Thanks for reading.

"SO HE HAD A PLAN?" Elena quipped quietly to Damon who nodded his head before standing up to get himself a drink. That was it? He was drinking himself to death each time he spoke about Micah. It was a good thing he was an immortal vampire.

"Was it bad?" Caroline asked Damon hugging the bottle of blood that filled inside a silver water bottle. She held it close to her chest, her lips pressed to the tip of the bottle as she sucked in small sips.

Damon nodded his head as he began speaking. Where was he? He thought to let out a hum when he realized. Oh yes, when he tied me up. How he loved that. He loved it when Micah would tie him up and be dominate. How he would want to be called master and Damon, of course, would succumb.

"He took me to an abandoned motel, it was horrible, smelled like death on a fish stick, " Stefan resisted the urge to laugh at his brother's words.

Micah dragged Damon into an old run-down motel which looked like it would collapse and crumble like breadcrumbs any moment now. The vampire struggled to release himself from the hold of Micah. What was this rope? He thought to no one but himself.

"So what do you want with me?" Damon questioned Micah who lead him into a dark room with ceilings that were beginning to rip of its hinges.

"You're not important, filth." Micah spat pushing Damon toughly onto the floor. The vampire raised his hand up in the air. His eyes watching Micah who swirled the sword in his hold. He walked back and forth with a solemn scowl on his face.

"What do you want with me anyways?" Damon questioned with a groan escaping his lips. He up feeling sudden discomfort waver within him.

Micah ignored the question that was sent his way. He rolled his eyes playing with his sword. His mind going back and forth on the task ahead.

"But what happened after?" Tyler asked Damon who hissed annoyed at the interruption yet again. He wanted to Finnish the story without interruptions. Stefan shook his head at the hybrid.

"I swear if anyone interrupts me again.." Damon warned losing his temper.

"Sorry," Tyler shrugged his shoulder letting out a low grumble of annoyance. Why was he so angry?

Micah pulled a chair before Damon who raised his head looking at him with curious eyes."Tell me about your kind?" Micah inquired from Damon who rose his brows. Why was he asking such questions? It made him wonder what Micah was about and what he wanted? Was he some hunter who found out about vampires and wanted revenge.

"What do you mean my kind?" Damon grumbled to Micah. "Your eyes turn black once you touch that sword, I should be asking you who the hell are you but I won't because once you have done with your fun, I will rip out your tongue and shove it down you-"Damon did not get a chance to Finnish his words because Micah had shoved his sword into the lower abdomen of the vampire who screamed out throwing his head back. "Mother..."

"When I ask you a question," Micah gripped Damon's jaw pulling his face closer. "I expect an answer."

He stood up from the chair he sat a walking away from the bleeding vampire. He was still bleeding prefusely. He wasn't healing. What did Micah to do him? He kept asking himself that. The vampire presses his tied hands to his abdomen, letting out a painful groan.

"HE STABBED YOU!" Elena screeched interrupting the vampire who threw his head back. He hated the sudden interruption he got. He wanted to tell his tale and be done with it. Each time he spoke his heart would weigh heavily on him.

"Yes, he wanted to know about my kind, at first I was confused by what he meant," Damon began again to them. "Turns out they were different kind of vampires and he met a few of ou-" he was interrupted this time by Stefan who raised his hand.

"What do you mean?" Stefan asked his older brother who stood up from the couch. He walked toward one of the many shelves filled with numerous book and brought out a brown book.

"Turns out Klaus has a thing for a Pendrogon and they created some curse, I don't know much but they are two kinds, one kind and these other vampires. He wanted to know about ours." Damon informed the others in the room. He sat down opening the journal to a page, the drawing of a monster who had white veins on his face, they looked old and widened , the eyes of the monster was red as the leather jacket Damon had on. Sharp long fangs that would cut through steal, small four fangs beside the long sharp fangs, the jaw were clenched and tight. The monster had blood dripping down it's fangs.

"That's the other type of vampire?" Bonnie asked Damon who nodded his head setting the page open on the table. He looked at the others who shuddered at the drawing of this type of vampire they've never heard off.

Micah let out a deep breath walking back to Damon who was still bleeding. "You still bleeding?" Micah knelt down before Damon who breathed out. His skin turning pale. The vampire head butted Micah who fell to the ground holding his head. He pulled at the rope standing up on his feet. Wrapping the rope around Micah's neck, he used his strength to choke the Grimm who gripped his arm struggling against his chokehold.

"You messed with the wrong dude, dude." Damon hissed into Micahs ears. He kicked Micahs knees sending him further down. His fangs protruded from his gums, throwing his head back he leans down to Micahs neck, biting onto the struggling Grimms neck.

Hot sweet blood that had a bitter taste to the coppery feel he could also detested trickled down Damon's throat, the blood boiled against his throat allowing him to yell and push Micah who used the momentum to overpower Damon and knock him out. "No, I choose the right dude, dude."

"His blood- wait?" Jeremy asked Damon who nodded his head. The hunter furrowed his brows trying to think of why Micahs blood hurt Damon. It burned him even.

"Yes, story times over. Come back tomorrow or don't." Damon stood up from the couch walking away. He needed a break from storytelling.

"Fine," Elena sighed standing up from where she sat. "How about 2pm?"

Damon grunted before slurping the drink that never left his hand. He was looking forward to it.

***

We are getting closer and closer to the story. This book is part of the series named in the name of Love and you'll hear about Characters from my Klaus fic Where we come alive I'm sure you're familiar with. It will have story's. It links to my Kol fic Revenge which is posted in my backup salfvasxn Don't be a silent reader. Thanks for reading.