4

Tell me your thoughts?

Not edited. Don't be a silent reader.
Also please check out my Klaus Mikaelson letter and memory book called Lost without you and my plot shop and take some plots please. Thank you.

"SO HE STABBED YOU?" Caroline asked Damon when they arrived the next day for the tale of how he met Micah.

Damon nodded pouring himself a drink from the bar. He could not talk about Micah without drowning in his own self-pity. "He did, " He sat down in front of his brother and their friends as he began speaking.

Micah watched an unconscious Damon who laid bleeding on the dirty floor. He sat on a stool, his sword by his side and his feet bobbing up and down.

"Yeah, and he wasn't nice about it either."

The sound of the doors opening captured Micah's attention. The male pulled out his sword, walking forward, his feet thumping against the watery wet floor. Damon opens his eyes, watching Micah weakly. What was going on? Soft groans escaped his lips as he slowly sat up. His hands nursing his bleeding abdomen.

"Who is there?" Micah called walking further out the broken down room. It was an old gym that was torn apart from corners to corners. Nothing good about the gym anymore. "Show yourself, " The Grimm hissed out twirling his sword.

Damon slowly sat up, he would use this as a distraction. Run and recalibrate. But he wasn't healing. He needed to feed and Micah's blood was poisonous to him. He had no idea why but he intended on finding out.

"Do not make me find you." Micah snarled walking ahead, his sword dragging across the floor, making scraping noise that sparked flares of electricity.

Damon pressed his hands on the firm do support himself, he watched as Micah walked away from his eyesight, no where to be found.

Using the momentum, he begins limping towards the door, hoping to find a way out."You made a mess of things, " Damon heard a deep voice growl. He furrowed his brows limping further. That was two against one, if this person was anything like Micah, he would surely end up read."I was sent to collect you and you will comply or die."

Damon pressed his lips together, leaning his hands against the wall, unknowingly pushing sets of weights on the floor, the loud noise catching the attention of Micah and whoever else was in the run-down building.

"Leave, I will see to cleaning up the mess you made, Boy."

That voice was nasty and shewed, Damon wanted to run as far away from the gym as possible but he was losing blood. Why was he not healing? He felt dizzy, the walls were beginning to spin and he was beginning to fall prey to whatever poison that was in his system.

He shook his head trying to fight it, but it was impossible. He stepped forward, his feet softly slapping against the watery dirty ground which was beginning to get rotten by age.

His bloody hands smeared blood on the wall he leaned against, his head was beginning to profoundly sweat.

I am dying. I am dying.

Damon repeated in his head over and over again, wanting not to believe his words but if he died, his revenge plot against Micah would be futile.

Maybe he could hunt him as a ghost.

"This is my mission, you will not ruin it."

He heard Micah yell out to whoever he was speaking to. He should be trying to escape but he was losing his will to live by the second, the hallucinations.

Oh no.

Damon thought walking further down the hall, maybe he could run as they argued like children. Run and hide and recalibrate and then come back for more and this time win.

"You think you can escape."

Damon was grabbed by the neck by a tall man with golden honey hair, almost blonde. He had a beautiful face, triangular, light blue eyes it golden rims to the mix, he was tall and yet so short, an athletic build and evil-looking face. The scowl gave Damon early nightmares. or maybe it was the poison.

"Major, " Micah had walked towards the male who's name was now revealed. Major, that wasn't his name. Damon thought. "Give me some time with him, I can get the answers you seek."

"Major?" Jeremy interrupted this time with a look of confusion. "Who was this Major?" he questioned again to Damon who held up a finger.

"Some guy that cleans up the mess, he's ruthless and dangerous, but always." Damon quickly responded before he continued the tale.

Micah walked in front of Damon, he kicked the vampire to his knees. "He's weak, he would have escaped, not really but he would have. " Micah defended looking at Major with a determined look.

Major pushed Damon to the ground, the vampire weakly groans. "I will pull out your eyeballs." Damon threatened weakly to both Major and Micah who looked at each other.

Major walked closer to Micah who looked down as if he was afraid to look him in the eyes. "Remember what happens if you fail?"

"What did Major mean?" Stefan interrupted his brother who closed his eyes hoping they would shut up. He wasn't done with the story and he was not even halfway there.

Damon took a sip of his drink, it was almost finished and the vampire was yearning for more. "He kills Micah."

Micah looks at Major and nods, he looks at Damon before plucking him up. "We better get started then."

Micah looks at Major with a define smirk on his face. Major only nods his head before walking away, he stops one word out. "Fail and you die."

With that he walks away, leaving Micah and Damon alone once again.

The Grimm looks at the inured vampire before kicking him to the ground. "We have so much to do, " Micah pulls out a small Chinese dagger, he twirls it looking at Damon who was now looking at him, fear laced in his eyes.

"What did he do?" Caroline asked one Damon stopped speaking. She was curious to know what happened next but it was already late and Damon was eager for them to leave.

"find out tomorrow."

Was all Damon said before kicking the door close. He turned around looking at his brother who sadly looked at him.

"I wish I could have met him, " Stefan told his brother who smiled nodding his head. "He sounds..." the Baby brother of Damon trailed off, a laugh escaping Damon's lips when he thinks of it.

"...Complicated amongst other things." Damon responded before walking away. A solemn look on his face. One thing on his mind; Micah Underwood.

***

please don't be a silent reader. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy.