5

Please don't be a silent reader

Please don't be a silent reader. Thanks for reading.
# 5✅

THE NEXT DAY THE SCOOBY-DOO GANG SAT in the very same position they have over the last few days, being told a tale of how Damon and Micah met, but that part of the tale was at it's nigh. They wanted to now know how they fell in love but one side of the story at a time.

Elena pressed her hands down her thighs, eyes watching Damon curiously, unknown of how he coped all these years without the man he so clearly loved. Maybe part of her heart ached because she hoped he would feel some way about her, as he felt for a man that was long day.

Maybe her time with Stefan still held some type of broken record because she found herself thinking, maybe she and Damon where never meant to be. The moment she spent with Stefan, it brought a smile on her face and made her heart rumble, a feeling she felt so ashamed of because of how she betrayed his love. By falling in love with his brother. Maybe she was never meant to be their love. Because now it seems Stefan has some love of his own. One he was beginning to find with a cute boy he would have coffee with everyday at a cafe outside Mystic falls.

Stefan never resisted the urged to rant about this boy he had met in a cafe, actually outside of Mystic falls when his car broke down and he was about to lose control but the boy or man somehow sensed he was in distress and came to his aid, how noble? If it wasn't for Elena who called him, he would have lost control and possibly became the rippah once again but this was different. Elena did not stop him from feeding so helplessly on this innocent man who came to his aid, but the mans soft and soothing words itself.

"Deep breathes, Mister." Elena couldn't help the smile on her face remembering each time Stefan would tell her of his conversations with this mysterious man, he was the dark and mysterious type but yet the soft and gentle type and it reminded him of Klaus and the love they once had. Sadly that was what brought a frown on Elena's face.

Elena cleared her throat looking at Stefan who looked so lost in thought, she nudged his shoulders giving him a look of concern that he struggled off. "What's wrong?" Elena quietly whispered distracting herself from Damon's tale as he went on about how Micah began to torture him for answers. That wasn't off importance as of now. Stefan called for silent attention and she would give it to him.

"I keep thinking, what if Klaus and I worked out?" Stefan whispered to Elena who frowned at the mention of Klaus and yet it brought a solemn feeling to her heart when she thought about Rebekah and a woman she never wanted to speak of ever again. "You and Rebekah had a thing with what was her name? Freda, Wini, Allura?"

Elena frowned rolling her eyes, it would get stuck in the back of her head one day. "Allura," Elena's mind went to Allura Danvers, a beautiful woman in her prime, obviously so full of her self and her arrogance was bigger than Damon or even Klaus , maybe Kol if added to the list. "She was an enigma," Elena breathed out looking at Stefan who pressed his lips together, eyes filled with gloomy lust that brought a sad sigh to her mouth. "But that's not what matters now."

Stefan looked at her nodding his head."You're right, it doesnt." Stefan muttered looking away from Elena who frowned.

Was she wrong to dismiss his obvious feeing and heart break?

Yes.

she knew that but Elena wanted the topic of the women she loved far behind her. She wanted that gone and burnt in the back of her brain with no way to come back. They broke her heart. They left her when they promised they never would.

Allura had secrets she never told anyone and Rebekah would always and forever choose her siblings over her, over them. Regardless of how separate the relationship she had with both ladies, it still burned her to the core and she wanted to burn every memory behind the dark hazy world left behind by the two most notorious women in her life.

Rebekah was a different issue on that hand...Elena could not even get started on the original, one she had a very strong dislike to from the beginning and a hate that lasted years before it became love. It was weird for her to even think about it but it was the truth. Their relationship was love and hate, even after they confessed said love for one another. But still, nothing was ever meant to last forever.

"Look," Elena quietly began, her ears would listen to some words that spewed from Damon's lips about his tale of Micah Underwood but she would black it out because of the very taste it brought to her mouth and how she kept thinking of her own tragedy. "They left and it hurts and I'm sorry if I don't want to talk about them."

Stefan did understand her plight, he understood the pain she felt."Me too but we know the more we ignore it, the more it hurts," He shook his head rolling his eyes at his words before gazing at Damon who looked like he was about to cry. He could never sit in a room filled with people and talk about the love he had for Klaus and how he lost said love, he just couldn't. Maybe this mysterious man would fix his broken heart. "But maybe for once, we should confront them."

Elena nodded her head, maybe one day she would confront them but for now she wanted that pushed away as much as possible. "Maybe one day but for now," Elena guided her attention back to Damon's tale, Stefan gave her smile smile, pleased, somewhat. "Let's listen to another Romeo and Juliet tale."

Stefan laughed rolling his eyes at his bestfriends words."Don't you mean Romeo and Romeo? But one of them is alive, well undead."

Elena laughed nudging his shoulders."Nerd," Elena muttered before smiling at Stefan who gave her a cute dimpled smile. "Sure, whatever."

"I had no idea what he was talking about but Micah was just as determined as me and I wanted to get some kind of revenge, I had no idea it would become love," Damon whispered looking down at his yet again empty drink. "And that's it folks."

They stood up, leaving the house once again, the next time they would listen to how Micah and Damon fell in love, maybe it would be less tragic.

But they knew, with love like that always came tragedy.

***

I hope you enjoy both story that's been a mysterious Inkeep. Don't be a silent reader. This book has 10 more chapters and it's the end. Sad. I hope you enjoyed.

Tell me your thoughts?