10

# 10 ✔️ When the gang arrived the next day, the sun was bright, unlike Damons heart, which had darkened more and more over the course of his years without Micah in his life

# 10 ✔️
When the gang arrived the next day, the sun was bright, unlike Damons heart, which had darkened more and more over the course of his years without Micah in his life. Micah had left a hole that would never be fixed and a broken heart that was ripped out of his chest the day he was forced out of Micahs life.

He tried not to think of that day, that must have been the second or third worse day of his life. Honestly, he lost count when he froze at the sight of his index fingers, making a quiet gesture.

Biting his bottom lips, Damon silently rubbed his hands together when he prowled to the living room, the bright with afternoon sun peaked as the stars above the heavens.

"Where was I? Ah. . ." Damon grinned when the last memory resurfaced again. "I was about to tell you how I fell in love with Micah." Damon mused as he stood from the couch and walked to the minibar at the corner of the living room. He filed the glass cup again and again, something to keep the voices at bay. "Well, Micah was stubborn about killing the almighty Dark Creator." Damon sat back down and crossed his legs before he dropped the bourbon glass gently on the table beside his couch. His friends hummed to his words, stifling with questions as their eyes lit up before it darkened when they realised something.

Damon watched Micah sharpen his sword as he sat on the spring foam motel bed. The sharpener stone made a clanging sound on the sword, like an annoying metal scrape he couldn't get from his ears. The rhyme of the sword echoed musically to him before a sigh made Micah pause his moment and glared up at Damon.

"What are you thinking about?" You might as well give your unneeded thought." Micah placed the sharpening stone on his bed, gently putting his sword back into its sheath.

Damon scratched his eyebrow, a pit of blackness swallowing him whole. "He's THE DARK CREATOR." Damon screeched and stood on his feet to glare at Micah hard enough, he imagined a vein would burst.

Micah rolled his eyes, laying on his bed, and crossed his arms behind his head for a better, more comfortable angle of sleep. "I want to get a little shuteye before I haunt down the vampire you were supposed to help me haunt, not whine about like a house husband who hasn't been shown affection all his life." Micah grumbled with an eye-roll that heated Damon's cheeks.

"I said I would help, but I don't understand why you want The Dark Creator dead because he killed me? I'm a nobody to you. I'm sure when this is over, you'll kill me too." Damon sassed to Micah, attempting to hide the burn on his heart. Those words repeated in his mind again and again until he fought the burning urge to turn off his humanity. Something about Micah snapped within him, a feeling he's not felt since Katherine. Maybe more than that, he shook his head when the thought built up more and more.

"That is because I marked you for death, and he took that from me." Micah grumbled, standing from the be. Damon stepped back when Micah walked towards him. He frowned, deeply looking into Micahs eyes to search for signs of deceit, but Micah held his head so high, nothing could escape.

"Well, you can have your revenge, I made a deal to stay alive, so keep your word." Damon hissed, pushing his feelings back into the box in his head. "If I didn't know any better, I would think you and I were friends?"

"So, he wanted to kill The Dark creator for petty reasons?" Caroline narrowed her eyes sceptically at Damon. She leaned forward, rubbing her palms together. "Micah is beginning to sound like an ass to me." Caroline stood up, throwing her back to the side with her hands on her waist. "I want coffee, anyone wants anything?"

"Blood would be good." Stefan murmured to his friend.

When Caroline came back a few minutes later with drinks and snacked no one else asked for, they were grateful she didn't listen. "Let's get back to the story." Caroline sat back on the couch and slurped her toffee flavoured. Elena scrunched up her nose at her befriend before shaking her head. "What happened next?"

Damon swallowed with such difficulty, it burned his tongue when he remembered the taste of Micah's lips. "So, I followed him to a near vampire's nest. The one he was looking for. Thanks a lot to me knowing witches and the ways of vampireness." Damons shoulders slumped when the next thought entered his head. "Micah didn't waste any time, he cleared them all out. Used me as bait to get to the Vampire Leader, seeing as I lead him to their nest." Damon took a sip of his bourbon. Then another and another, before pouring himself a final glass to quench his thirst for the one thing he's controlled himself not to do.

"So you cleared out the next, and he was done with you?" Caroline knitted her eyebrows together.

"He didn't let me go. When he killed and took in the vampire. The Major showed up again and told Micah to clean up the mess." Damon rolled his eyes to hide the sting of the tears. He played with the ring on is index finger of a raven and a sword merged. "I'm the mess Micah needed to clean up." He didn't realise when a tear slipped down his cheeks until Bonnie wiped it away. "Micah didn't hesitate to pick up his sword, he reached me faster than I could blink, and I looked in his eyes and wondered, 'is this the end?' But he didn't do it. He dropped his sword, falling to his knees." Damon walked to the open window, staring at the bright sun that begin to darken by the minute.

"What did the Major do?" Tyler raised his brows, kissing his teeth. Curiosity piqued his mind, it flaunts different ideas in his mind until he stopped, tapping his feet on the rug as Damon continued speaking.

"The Major said, 'You should have slain him, but weakness governs you.' I was shocked. Micah loved me. See, hesitation is a mistake for Grimm's and such weakness happens when someone is in love." Damons rubbed his cheeks to stop the blush from burning him once again. "Micah wasn't a liar, he wasn't like me or anyone who would deny their feelings. He admitted he loved me. He called himself a sin for breaking the Grimm's code. Never fall in love, especially on the job. He was forced to confess his love, and The Major pulled out his sword to kill both me and Micah." Damons throat closed up at the memory. Quickly, he sat down again and gulped another bourbon down.

"Is that how you were driven out?" Stefan asked his brother, who shook his head.

"No, we lived a life. But l'll get to what happens tomorrow." Damon stood again, and his friends and brother groaned.

"Come on, Damon, stop leaving us in suspense." Stefan stood up to pour himself a glass of bourbon. "What happens next, just a little nudge?"

Damon rolled his eyes with a snort. "Come back, Tomorrow." He made a shooing gesture with his hands. "But, I can say it's the story of our loss." Damon let out a low sniff that hurt his nose the entire time before he walked away.

-

Hello there, it's been a minute. We get to see or at least know the love confession shit. Next is how Damon Most Micah.