Prologue

"Who are you?" 

The petite woman just blinked at him, opened her mouth before snapping it shut. She just stared. 

Theseus slowly drew out his wand, although she didn't look so much as a threat, "What do you want? He paused, scanning the papers in her hands, "Who sent you?" 

"N-No one sent me, Mr. Scamander." She stuttered like a middle-school girl and he wanted to roll his eyes. But he let his face freeze into that icy mask he was so comfortable with using when strangers were around. Taking a step forward and relishing in the fear crossing her  face, he pointed his wand at her face, its tip touching the edge of her chin as a sign of warning. 

"Theseus." 

The said man turned at the sound of his superior's voice as Reginald Hawks leaned against the doorframe with an amused expression on his face. 

"Sir," Theseus made a move to greet him, before realizing he still had to keep an eye on the intruder. He motioned towards the said woman instead, "Found her in my office snooping around my files." 

"I see that," Reginald's lips curved upwards into a smile, "I told her to do that." 

Theseus frowned in confusion, "What?"

"Don't worry, Mr. Scamander. You're in good hands," He walked up to the pair in a few smooth strides, grasped the stranger's shoulders and pushed her slightly forward towards the Auror. 

"Theseus," Reginald said, "This is Roo Lee, your new secretary." 

--------------------------------

A/N: 

Yes, I'm complete Harry Potter Trash. someone sue me. 

Hello friends! First of all thanks for stopping by! I've recently gotten back into reading all the HP novels and watching the movies and my inner fangirl feels have made a comeback. So here it is, based on the lovely character Theseus Scamander who appears in Fantastic Beasts 2. Honestly, I can't wait for the third to come out. It really pained me to see him lose Leta, but here I am, trying to give him the happiness he deserves haha :p 

A few OC's (such as Reginald Hawks) will be making appearances because I'm unsure about who is in what position at the Ministry, especially during that period in time so I hope y'all will bear with me on that. 

Anyway, I hope that you will enjoy this story as much as I love writing it <3 

vote and comment :) <3