Cutie Pie

Michael sat quietly near the lake from where he could see the sun set. He was feeling relaxed, he had just completed the shooting of "Black or White" and had a week free before he began working on his next song. He usually loved this kind of freedom where he had to worry neither about work nor the media, but today, as he watched the sunset his heart was heavy. He missed a special someone who was there with him the last time he sat near the lake and watched the sunset.

The ombre-red hues of the setting sun reminded him of Sheryl's face when he suddenly took her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers

The ombre-red hues of the setting sun reminded him of Sheryl's face when he suddenly took her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. His sudden move surprised her as well as himself. Being shy he never made the first move. But with Sheryl it was different, he had never felt this way about anyone else, whenever he was near her he could feel his heart beating through his chest, his breathing got heavier, he would feel a tingling sensation in his stomach, a deep desire to hold her close and never let her go. As the night got darker and darker his heart pined for her more and more. She had gone to Paris for a baking course and would be back only next week, until then Michael had no choice but to wait for her...or did he... Of course he did! He was Michael Jackson!
"Bill!" He screamed suddenly jumping up in excitement "charter a plane, we're going to Paris" he smiled, his heart fluttering at the thought of being able to meet Sheryl in a few hours.

"Fuffin Muffin! I'm late again" Sheryl exclaimed glancing at the watch. She knew Chef Marco would chide her again, alas unlike Americans for the French 9:00am meant 9:00am and not 9:15 or 9:20. She rushed down, brushing her curly hair back letting a few strands of the gorgeous black curls fall on her face. She quickly put on a bit of dark red lipstick in the taxi, 'if she was late then she would at least be "fashionably late" she thought closing the little compact mirror and looking out to see the beautiful city. As much as she adored Paris, the city of love, she missed home, her family and in particular the king of Pop and her applehead... Michael Jackson.

She remembered the time she'd spent with Michael before leaving for Paris.
After spending a whole day touring Neverland, exhausted the two came back to the house plopped down on the sofa had a bucket of Kentucky fried chicken and watched Pretty Woman. She remembered falling asleep in Michael's arms. That had got to be the best feeling in the whole world. As her eyes got droopy she leaned over to Michael who wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer. She gently tilted her head on his shoulders and fell asleep as he lovingly caressed her curls back from her face. " Dear God, how much I miss him" she whispered softly as her eyes welled up.

The nervousness got back to her as she stood outside the class, brushing her hair once more, adjusting her black silk blouse and checking her makeup one last time before she got in and would be yelled at by Chef Marco. She sheepishly opened the door, hoping to sneak in without being noticed.

"What the fuffin muffin!!, there's nobody here" she exclaimed looking around at the empty room. "Is the class over, I can't be that late!" She whispered to herself looking around the empty kitchen. The equipments and ingredients were all arranged but there was not a soul in sight.