The Night I met Him: the drive

The car paces slowly through the sea of fans all screaming “Michael we love you” as he rolls down his window halfway and waves to them. Madonna grabs his hand and pulls it back in.

“Why did you do that?”

“You don’t always have to please your fans Michael, you’re my date you should be paying attention to me” Madonna says sounding annoyed

“But I love my fans”

“Yeah whatever”

As the car hits the road, the frenzy of the fans fades away and a sudden uncomfortable silence takes over.

“So Janey what are you working on currently?” Michael asks trying to start a conversation

“oh nothing much, my last film is in the post production stage and before I begin filming for the next one I’m thinking of taking a long vacation” I answer looking behind over my shoulders to see Madonna sitting so close to Michael that it seemed like he was being squeezed between her and the window. I couldn’t help but smile seeing Michael sitting awkwardly next to her, coiled up, and trying to occupy as little space as possible.

“That’s wonderful, where are you planning to go?” Michael asks furthering the conversation

“India”

“I love India! I’ve always wanted to visit India myself” Michael responds smiling excitedly

“Yes, it really is an exotic place”
My phone beeps and I look down. It’s a text from Madonna
‘Jane, I’m going to be honest here. I want to F*ck Michael and if you keep talking to him I don’t think that’s going to be possible. XOXO, M”

I giggle reading the text. Madonna was always ruthlessly straightforward, but that’s one of the things I loved about her.

“What an exhausting day” I say with a big fake yawn and stretch my arms to make sure my performance is convincing. I can feel the golden statue on my lap totally judging me right now.

“I feel you” Madonna says. By the sudden excitement in her voice I know that she has decoded my plan of action.

“If you guys don’t mind, I’m going to listen to some classical music and doze off” I say taking out my headphones and plugging them into my Sony Walkman.

“No Problem honey” Madonna says with a pleased assurance

“Okay” Michael responds with a smile but he seems a bit dejected

“Can I close this panel?” I ask holding the loop of the black screen which partitioned the front and back seats

“Absolutely” Madonna replies with growing excitement in her voice

“hmm” Michael mouths while looking out of the closed window into the distance

I pull the shutter down as my phone beeps

“I owe you one girl. XOXO, M”

“Enjoy!” I text back

I know I should be listening to music and relaxing but I’m too excited to do so. My head tells me to be a good girl and not listen to what Madonna and Michael are doing while my heart is jumping and wanting to do so. I give in to my perverted heart. I plug in the headphones and rest by head back pretending to be asleep, while in reality the music is not on.

“Ziiiiiip”

I hear the sound of a zipper go down. Is it Michael’s pants? Is it Madonna’s gown?

“Ziiiip” I hear it again.

“No M, not now” I hear Michael’s quiet whisper

“Michael I know Jane, she’s probably blasting one of your songs on her walkman she won’t hear us even if we scream on top of our voices”

“It’s not about that M, I don’t wanna do anything right now”

“Come on baby I know that's not true I can see someone waking up…what do your fans call it…Ah ‘Mikezilla’

I chuckle at the name “mikezilla”. I quickly cover the chuckle with a cough and ask Bill to reduce the air conditioning.

“mmm…” I hear Madonna moan “your lips are delicious baby” she whispers seductively.

“no…no M, please stop” Michael asserts a little loudly

“Whatever” Madonna retreats sounding irritated

“We’re here” Bill says in a loud voice as the car comes to a halt. I pretend to wake up.

“Michael can I come to Neverland with you?” I hear Madonna ask

“Not today M, I’m really tired today. Some other day for sure” he replies as Madonna opens the door and steps out.

I roll down my window. Madonna leans in and gives me a hug. “Bye sweetie, have a great night and congratulations once again”

“By Madonna, good night to you too” I reply as Michael steps out of the car and escorts Madonna to her house. He is always a perfect gentleman.

“Michael can I come to Neverland with you” I say to myself mimicking Madonna

“Absolutely” I hear Michael’s voice and turn around in surprise. I hadn’t known that Michael was back. Oh no, I was just mimicking Madonna ‘see that’s what happens when you act sneaky’ I scold myself. There is no way to get out of this now.

“Um…thanks Michael” I reply nervously

“My pleasure, but would you please come back and sit with me if you have no more catching up to do that is” he says with a smirk and raised eyebrows expressing that he knew all along about mine and Madonna’s plan.

"Sure" I say. I get to the back seat and sit on the other end of the car.

"I don't bite, come sit next to me" Michael says tapping on the seat close to him

I shyly move near to him until my leg brushes up against his. I stop awkwardly thinking whether I should move away a bit. I can smell his heavenly perfume and it's turning me on. I stare at his gorgeous profile as he looks out of the window.

"Like what you see?" He says suddenly turning towards me

"Um..no..." i say blushing red

"No?" He asks looking hurt

"No.. I meant I wasn't staring at you Michael"

"That makes me sad" he says turning his body towards me and looking straight into my eyes. He takes my hand gently. "You're beautiful" he whispers sexily gently squeezing my hand

"Thank you" I reply not knowing what to say or do as my heart races like a horse nearing the finish line and my mind blanks out. I think I'm going to faint

He chuckled gently as the car drove into Neverland.