The Tantrum

It was a dreary morning at Avengers tower and you just rolled out of bed for an early morning training session with Clint . You were still new to the place but you made your way to the training room where he was already waiting for you. He had a stubborn look on his face when he said "Did you get lost or are you just too much of a baby to fight me?" You hated these extra training sessions but Steve suggested you continue with them till you're "strong" enough. But none of them have really seen what you're capable of, until now.

   You knock Clint to the ground in a split second after his little remark. You were already in a bad mood and his attitude wasn't helping. Just as he hit the floor Tony & Steve walked by the open door with a look of shock plastered to their faces. "WHAT THE HELL Y/N" Steve said. "Language Steve", you said with a smirk trying to calm everyone down . "Y/N, that wasn't cool" Clint said, "you had a tone." You said in response. "Doesn't mean you had to knock my ass to the ground for it," Clint mumbled. "Y/N, you know how much we like you here but if you have a little tantrum like that again, you're gonna have to go into isolation," Steve said. "You're gonna have to go work with Buck until the others get back and can deal with you."

   You've never heard this name before, all you could think was " Who the fuck is Buck?" Then a man with a metal arm came in, the others carried Clint out of the room and closed the door, leaving you and this strange man to fight together.

   He's supposedly been at the tower for a long time, but you've never seen him. While you're admiring his gorgeous face and muscular body, he flings you down to the ground. "That was fun doll, but c'mon hit me~" he said. As you got up on your feet you threw a punch at his face but his metal arm wrenched up and caught your fist before it even hit him.

~Around one hour later of Bucky kicking your ass~

   "Okay Y/N, get up we're done for now." Bucky said with no exhaustion in his voice. Meanwhile, you were so sore and tired, you could just pass out right in the middle of the floor.

   As you & Bucky left the room Tony yelled from the living room. "Did ya have fun Y/N?" "SHUT UP AND GET ME AN ICE PACK, TONY!!" You screamed back at him. As you and Bucky parted ways down the hall, you heard him chuckling as he entered his room. It made you blush hearing his laugh, you may just start getting used to the handsome soldier down the hall...