~ The Vacation (cont.) *SMUT WARNING* ~

It's been two weeks since you came to Clint's farm to get away from all of the stress of the avengers. Your boyfriend Bucky has been helping Clint with some of the harder farm work while you and Natasha have been helping Laura with the kids & the house. You were currently cutting vegetables for a salad when you felt a cool metal arm slide around your waist. His breath was hot on your neck as he spoke " doll we should take a quick break". He quickly flipped you up onto the counter as he kissed you deeply. As soon as things started to get hot & heavy you heard the door close and footsteps coming towards the kitchen. He pulled you down off the counter as Natasha entered the room carrying a basket of clothes. Bucky rushed out not making eye contact with her. " What's up with him?" She asked , you just ran your hand into your hair to fix your messy bun with a flustered look. She saw this and her jaw dropped " oh my God we're you guys about to have sex in here?!? Damn Y/N that's crazy" she scoffed as she started to fold the kids clothes. You looked out the window as you started to wash the dishes to see your muscular boyfriend throwing hay up onto a trailer. ' God he looks gorgeous ' You thought as you looked him up an down. He noticed you staring and winked at you from across the yard. Clint saw this and waved at you to come out. You walked out of the house with 3 cups of water to the guys. You gave both Clint & Bucky one , and you handed Cooper one who was trying his hardest to help but just wasn't strong enough. Bucky wrapped his arm around you as Clint talked about plans for later that night.

    After all of the kids were put to bed Clint started a bonfire outside with some neighbors while you & Bucky sat on the porch with Nat and Laura. You got up to go change but Bucky grabbed your hand and walked out to the guest house with you. He didn't trust these neighbors that Clint had. They all seemed to be single guys who were all looking at you and Nat, earlier when you were hanging laundry with Laura your dress flew up from the breeze and one of the men wolf whistled at you, He's lucky Bucky didn't try and do anything to him then. He told you about this and you said he had nothing to worry about. As you stepped up on the porch of the house, Bucky open the door for you and as you walked in playfully smacked your ass. You ran into your bedroom and threw on a random outfit that you bought while out shopping with Laura that you knew Bucky would love. You changed into a yellow romper with daisies all over it and you wore white sneakers to finish off the look.  As soon as you opened the door you saw Bucky's jaw drop as he looked you up and down , just soaking in how absolutely beautiful you were. He puts on a new t-shirt and you both leave the house and walk back to the fire.

As you say down on a bench near the fire a random man who came with Clint's neighbor sat down next to you and draped his arm around your shoulder. " What the fuck do you think your doing?" You said angrily. " I just wanted to take a pretty girl home and show her what a real man can do" he said as he pointed over at Bucky. As soon as he said it, you punched him in the nose and flung him to the ground. He didn't even realize what just happened until you were beating him again. Nat & Bucky ran over to pull you off of him before you could do any more damage. Clint took the man home in his truck as Laura & Nat took you inside to take care of your bloody fists. As you walked away you heard Bucky shout " that's my girl!" From the fire which made you smile.

  As you entered the house you noticed that Cooper and Lila were awake sitting at the kitchen table. Laura saw them and rushed them back upstairs to bed. You heard Lila ask what was wrong with your hands as Laura shushed her and put her to bed. While she was dealing with the older kids, Nate started crying so Natasha ran up the steps to take care of him. As you sat alone in the kitchen you played with your romper, which had blood on it after the fight.  You ended up watching yourself up after the fight so you decided to go downstairs and throw your clothes in the laundry. As you stood there only in your underwear next to the laundry machine, you heard the downstairs door creak open as you heard Bucky practically whisper " A/N ? You down here?" You practically screamed yes as he came down the steps to stop and stare at how gorgeous you looked. You started blushing as he licked his lip looking at you in your black undergarments. He rushed over to you and picked you up. You threw your legs up around his sides as he ripped your panties off. He laid you down on the table stacked full of clothes he pulled down his pants and boxers and pounded you roughly, you tried your hardest to not let a moan escape but a small whimper came out instead. Bucky leaned down to kiss you as he went deeper and deeper inside of you. Soon you both climaxed together and after a few moments Bucky helped you up off the table and got your clothes out and on you. You walked back out to your house and fell asleep.

  The next morning before breakfast Bucky woke up before you to help Clint clean up from the night before. As he made his way into the house he spotted a note that read : " You don't have to help outside yet, but clean up from last night's quickie with A/N - Clint". You woke up rolling over to feel for Bucky but he was gone. You dragged yourself out of bed to make coffee as you checked your phone for any messages from the team. Wanda has texted you constantly throughout the trip to check on you. As you sipped from your mug the door busted open as Bucky came walking in, almost making you drop your drink. He came over and kissed you as he looked down at your phone quickly and told you about the note , you felt embarrassed about leaving the room a mess but Bucky didn't seem to care. Later in the day you made Bucky help you clean up the room after your late night randevu.
As you both came back up the steps Nat & Laura came through the door carrying groceries as Nat looked back and forth at the two of you with a smirk she said " so I heard you too had fun last night " you looked down at your shoes with an embarrassed look but Bucky proudly gripped your waist and said " yes, as s matter of fact  we did Natasha " this made you giggle as the two of you left the house and went for a walk. This was one of your favorite things to do here, just walk and look at the lavish nature surrounding you. You especially loved it when Bucky went with you, he loves the outdoors and this is one of the only chances you have to see something besides skyscrapers and villians. You two stopped to enjoy the sunset on a homemade bench. You could see him smiling, finally free of all his worries, about the team, himself, and life in general. Life was finally going his way and he never wanted this moment to end and neither did you. He reached over to you and pulled you closer to him, you leaned your head against his chest and heard his heart beat, slow and steady, content..