~ The Battle ~

As the creatures ascended from the ship you squeezed Bucky's hand, as you used to do on missions . He looked down at your hands intertwined and smiled at you. The team, all of Wakanda and neighboring communities were ready to end these hellish creatures. As Shuri was  trying to secure the mind stone out of vision , T'Challa called to open the barrier around the city for the battle to begin and she willingly did what her brother commanded. As the barrier came crashing down Bucky , you & a raccoon ( you have no f****ing clue why he's here, but Thor brought him so it's whatever) start tag-teaming the creatures. After an hour at battle you feel weak but keep going, suddenly you see vision flying across the sky into the forest as you and Bucky notice the team running in after him, you follow in straight ahead , not knowing what's waiting for you beyond those trees..

As you enter the trees you finally see Thanos and as you run towards him from behind you are thrown back by a purple aura that came out of the Gauntlet over his hand you see vision laying crumpled and gray on the forest floor as Wanda  tries to use her powers to the fullest to get the stone away from him. The stone clinks into the Gauntlet as you hear Steve yell " DON'T LET HIM SNAP HIS FINGERS" Before you could get over to him store slams his new weapon into his heart. It only phases him for a moment before he whispers to Thor " you should've gone for the head..." And snaps his fingers loudly..