~ The Ex ~

Bucky was off on an mission without you for the first time in forever, since the incident with Steve he knows he has no one to worry about messing with you while he's gone. You're training with Nat  today,  you flip her onto her back, as she sits up, she  says " Damn Y/N you're getting better and better at hand to hand combat you won't even need me to go easy on you soon " you smirked and said thanks as she walked out of the room to leave you to practice by yourself with a punching bag. Before the door closes you see a streak of silver zoom up behind you. Pietro flips you around and grips onto your hips tightly he whispers in your ear " hello my beautiful Y/N" in his Sokovian accent that you used to love so much. He tried to kiss your neck but you grab him by his arm and flip him to the ground he looks up at you shocked as you smirked at him and said " and am I too fast for ya Quicksilver? Leave me alone" you threw you leg over him to leave the room but in a flash he was up in front of you again. "  But princessa I know you miss me, Wanda has told me all about your thoughts, and what you really think about that thing you call a boyfriend, why don't you give yourself another chance to be with a real man?" He really is persistent. But it's his fault that it's over between the two of you, ' you went shopping with Nat in the city and when you came into the bedroom , Pietro had a different woman in bed with him, of course you beat the shit out of the girl in the bed but you also destroyed Pietro afterwards.' He's just mad that I'm happy with a man other than him. After the comment he made about Bucky you hit him in the throat and walked proudly out of the room to the sounds of him gasping for  breath and softly cursing you . You smile thinking of what Bucky's gonna do to you and Pietro when he finds out that Pietro tried to steal you away from him. You hear the elevator clatter open with everyone coming home from their mission. You excitedly wait for Bucky to open the door of your room to see you in a new undergarment set you bought, just for this. Slowly the door creaks open and you see your man looking at you with a smirk and says " what happened babydoll?" As he slowly closes the door to enjoy his girl 💋.