~ Vacation ~

After the night of the party, you and Bucky needed a break away from the team. You told Nat this over a morning of crepes and wine , and she brought up that you could stay at Clint's farmhouse with his family. She was going there to visit them in a couple of days anyways and they had the room so you and Bucky went along with her and Clint.

          Right after you made the plans to leave you started packing Bucky's and your clothes, you didn't hear him enter the room until you felt his arms slither around your waist, the metal arm cooling you down from the summer heat. " We about ready to go doll?" He asked as he laid his head on your shoulder. " Yep! Just a few more things and we can tell Nat that we're ready" you said a little to loud. " I can't wait to get away with you.. just you and me.. in our own house for a whole month" he kept muttering these things under his breath as he turned around and kissed you deeply. Clint was coming down the hall to talk to you as he ran into your room during your little make out session. " Oh shit sorry guys" he said as he jokingly covered his face with his hand. " Damn dude next time knock at least, we were busy" he said as he winked at you and made you blush a deep red.

     Steve was the pilot of the Quinn Jet today , Nat and Clint we're already waiting to leave as you and  Bucky were late like always. He threw the bags up into the ship and hoisted you up into the ship as he climbed in by himself and the two of you snuggled up together for the long ride to Clint's farm. After hours of flying, the ship finally landed in the grassy field behind a large farmhouse. Clint jumped out first to help you & Natasha out while Bucky and Steve hung back to have a talk.

    " Buck are you really sure you want to do this?" Steve mumbled to him so you wouldn't over hear. " Yeah , we both need time away from the tower" Bucky said as he smiled at you waving at him. "  Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone"Bucky said with a laugh. " I won't, you're taking all the stupid with you " Steve said with a big smile. You loved seeing Bucky like this, happy and outgoing. Most of the time when you two were out together you were the optimistic & fun one, and he was quiet and the loner type. Around Steve or you, He was a completely different story, he was the goofiest, funnest person to be around. He jumped down off the jet to meet with you again as Steve flew off. You and Bucky, walking hand in hand, followed Natasha and Clint to a porch where a woman sat holding a little boy.  This was Clint's wife, Laura, you assumed because as soon as she saw him she put down the little boy and ran up to kiss Clint. Right after the woman left the porch a young boy and girl came running around the side of the porch with bow and arrows in hand yelling for their dad. Clint ran over to his children and held them as they shared how much they missed each other. The little boy on the porch stumbled over to Natasha as she picked him up and placed him on her lap he squealed " Auntie Nat !" Her eyes lit up when he did this. Clint, Cooper ( his eldest son ) and Bucky started to bring the luggage into the house and back to your and Bucky's guest house. You were sitting on the porch with Natasha, Laura & her daughter Lila laughing and talking about daily things around the farm and avengers tower. None of Clint's family have ever met you before, but Lila was very interested in you. She told you about herself and you did the same. " You're really pretty " she said to you which suprisied you, since you normally don't think it of yourself, Of course Bucky always said how gorgeous you were but you never truly felt it. Growing up in The Red Room, beauty was never seen as a good thing, it was a distraction from what you were being trained to do, to focus on such a thing was a shame.  You were caught staring off into space by Nat who shook your shoulder you snapped out of your daze. " Y/N , you good?" She said with a worried look you nodded a quick yes as you saw Bucky and Clint walking back towards the house, Cooper and Nate not to far behind.

  After dinner that night, you, Bucky, Nat, Clint & Laura stay up to talk about what needs to be done around the house and with the kids. Bucky gets bored with the conversation after a while and suprises you under the table with the cool feeling his metal hand rubbing your thigh. He knows you feel this as he sneaks you a smirk as you rub your other things over his hand.  Nat senses this as she looks at you blushing like crazy and Bucky's smirk. She winks at you and gets up from the table to help Laura with the dishes, she leans over and whispers to Clint: " I think we should give these two some alone time ". Clint looks over at you guys and gets up to go into the kitchen as well. You both get up and announce that you're going to bed and shut the door behind you.

*MAJOR SMUT WARNING, IF YU DO NOT WANT TO SEE IT GO TO NEXT CHAPTER *

As you walk down the trail to the guest house, Bucky playfully smacks your ass, which makes you jump. Once you got into the house it took barely any time til Bucky had you pinned up to the wall, kissing you passionately. You knew he had been wanting this all day, you saw him staring at you're almost naked body this morning while getting ready, trying so hard not to touch himself. Then with his lust filled eyes during dinner. All you wanted to do was please him, he didn't even have to come with you on this trip. He had things to do at the tower but he knew how much you needed this little getaway . As you got down from where you were pinned, you pushed him into a chair and slid down to your knees. He looked at you in shock since you've only done this when you're really trying to show off for him. You unzipped his pants as his member sprung up, eager for you to do what you wanted. Suddenly you took all of him in your mouth, which caused a loud groan to escape from your boyfriend's lips. " Damn A/N " He moaned while you still bobbed your head up and down on him. He soon released and you swallowed all of it. " You're such a good girl Y/N " He said as he reached up and kissed your forehead. You could tell he was tired but he still asked if he could doing anything for you , but you just said " Not tonight Buck 💋, this was all about you ". He reached down and picked you up off the floor bridal style. He then brought you into the bathroom to take a shower together. He undressed the both of you completely as he washed every bit of you first and then himself. Afterwards, he dried the both of you off and you both went to bed snuggled up together. If your vacations we're gonna be like this you'd leave the tower more often...