~ House Party ~

All of the avengers were finally back at the tower after another grueling mission. Everyone was lounging around the living room when Tony came in and and said " we're gonna have a fucking awesome party tonight, everyone get ready" after this statement everyone just looked around the room and the whole grouped sighed as you walked back to your room to get ready you ran into Bucky in the hall he just darted his eyes at you and kept on walking, not saying anything. You were confused " why is he treating me so differently now than when I was like his diary last night?" Nat came up behind you to speed you along down the hall to help you get ready. Around an hour later people were already showing up for Tony's party and most of the team were ready but you still weren't done. You were still focused on why Bucky was acting so weirdly, maybe he didn't want to seem weak around you? As you were finishing up getting ready a light knock hit your door as you said " come in" Wanda came in wearing a short red dress and black boots " Wow Y/N, you look gorgeous" she said in her sweet Sokovian accent. You were wearing a dark green dress with black heels. You never normally dress up so this is surely going to impress everyone. Most of the time you're storming through the tower in your sweatpants and a t-shirt  without a care in the world, but now you're trying to impress a certain someone. You and Wanda come out of your room to a packed living room of guest, reporters & the team. But no Bucky in sight. You do catch Tony's eye and he comes over and whispers in you're ear that you look gorgeous, even though Pepper is watching him cautiously to make sure he doesn't try anything stupid. Throughout the night you receive compliments from everyone, including one from an older gentleman who is a long time friend of the team who introduced himself as Stan Lee ( RIP my man ♥️ ). Suddenly you see Bucky from across the room and he looks eyes with you. As you make your way over towards him he looks you up and down as his jaw drops. You notice him staring and say " you like what you see?" playfully. He smirks at you and ask if you would like to dance. He takes your  hand and drags you to the dance floor. You guys start dancing as Bucky and you are laughing and having a great time. As the night slowly ends you both end up at the bar, you're both a mess but you don't care at this point. You both make eye contact and start laughing like crazy all over again. Natasha and Bruce take notice of this from the other side of the bar she says " I'm surprised those to never hooked up earlier" Bruce just gives her a look of disgust and walks off while she's giggling to herself while watching you two have the night of your lives.