The End

Just seconds after the snap you see your teammates start to fade away, you don't even have time to comprehend it until you hear Bucky say " Y/N.." You reached over to him and held his hand tightly as tears began to stream down your cheeks. You saw your love slowly start to turn to dust as he said his final words to you " you're my girl until the end of the line... " He faded into dust before your eyes... You didn't move.. you couldn't .. your heart was just crushed in front of your very eyes you turned and saw Thanos back away into a portal as you got up and started to run towards it . Steve reached out and grabbed you around the waist before you could go, you were hitting him, trying to get him to let you go. You needed to kill this Thing, after everything he's down to you in a matter of seconds. You look back at the pile of ash where your beloved Bucky was laying just moments before. Steve was trying to hide you from it in a hug as he cried into your hair to muffle the sound. Everyone was searching for the other teammates who faded away , you would've helped but you couldn't move... In every ounce of your body you wanted to do whatever you could, but now you were just shattered.... And lost forever.. without him..