Chapter One

Emilio's POV

Hey my name is Emilio Martinez and I'm 20 years old and my hobbies include partying and getting drunk and sleeping with any girl even if I have a girlfriend which usually doesn't last longer then a month since I mainly because I cheat in all of them.

I have a twin brother named Ivan and we honestly couldn't be more different from each other especially with the way he treats girls because he treats them with absolute respect. I mean he is so romanic with all of them which makes me sick because I hate that kind of stuff it makes me cringe a lot.

Despite all of this we do sometimes get along if we don't argue about girls. Since we do have very similar types and yes I have slept with some of Ivan's girlfriends in the past because they're such beautiful girls. Which has resulted in physical fights and me getting kicked out of the house numbers of times. Other than that we mainly get along most of the time. Well at least I like to think we do get along even though we mainly don't to be honest.

I started becoming a cheater because it was way more fun then just having one person to be with all the time. Plus it's easy for me to pull a girl because I know I'm good looking so I know that I can get anyone I want.

Even if I have had a girlfriend in the past I always get so bored of them so quickly and go out and pull someone at a night club. Plus it's so funny to see the girls angry to the point where they leave me because I know that in those moments that I have done my job right.

However one morning I went to Starbucks to go and get some coffee and I suddenly noticed a really gorgeous looking girl sitting at a table texting on her phone. After I had finished ordering my coffee I decided to walk to her little did I know this moment would change my life forever......