Chapter Seven

Emilio's POV 

I decided to try and call Ivan he luckily answered and when he did I broke down into tears and said "Ivan I'm so sorry for everything that I put you through. Please can you come back home." "Bro what's wrong why are crying?" he asked sounding concerned. "Just come home and I'll explain everything to you." I said as cried even harder. "Okey I'm on my way now." he said as he hanged up on me. 

Ivan's POV

I was currently staying in a hotel and as I had just finished getting ready Emilio called me and when I answered him he was crying his eyes. I honestly couldn't believe it because Emilio never cries ever so for him to be crying was extremely concerting for me. I mean I started to worry about him in that moment. Despite us not getting along that well he is still my other half and always will be regardless if we are good terms or not. 

Anyway he goes on to explain that he wants me back home to talk about why he is so upset. I immediately hanged up and started packing my things. I decided to get a taxi home and as I was on the way back home I starting thinking what could of made him cry so hard? This is when I started panicking a lot because Emilio hardly gets upset and when he does it's usually over something extremely bad that happened. Like such as a friend getting severely hurt. 

Emilio's POV  

Once Ivan arrived back home I immediately hugged him tight with tears running down my face. He looked at me with a lot of concern in his eyes and that's when I explained the whole situation with Y/N. After I had finished explaining everything to him he kept on telling me how messed I was and I agreed but at the same time I thought she was trying to manipulate me. Even she wasn't at all she was just trying to change me for the better. Which is why I fell in love with Y/N in the first place. I just wish I could take it all back but I can't since she has completely cut me out of her life. 

Ivan's POV 

I was extremely angry with Emilio for what he did to Y/N and to be honest I don't blame her for she did but at the same time I also felt sorry for Emilio. Mainly since he has never liked a girl as much as Y/N. 

However on the other hand this is just how Y/N probably feels right now. Which is of course devastated. I knew I had to help them both to fix this but I really didn't know how to. Since not one of us had Y/N's number. Then I suddenly I had an idea.......