Chapter Four

Your POV

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Just as Ivan finished that question Emilio came downstairs and says "what did you just ask her Ivan?" I then see Ivan's face just turning white "errr hmmm nothing I promise you." He said as he studded. "I know what you asked her Ivan you asked her if she would be your girlfriend." "Okey I did but I really like you Y/N." Ivan said as he then kissed me in front of Emilio. However I didn't kiss him back because I know that I like Emilio despite what he has done to me. Which is still incredibly messed up but I know for a fact that I can change him for the better. At least I think I can. 

Ivan then let's go from the kiss and I then see Emilio grabbing Ivan by the throat and shouted "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW BEFORE I KNOCK YOU OUT!" Ivan then runs out and I tried going with him to talk to him but Emilio grabbed my arm and put his arms around my waist and said "I'm so sorry for what I did to you I really am and I swear to you I won't do it ever again. I promise you this time." I turned to look at him and I said "I know Emilio but how can I trust you after what you did to me? I mean I really liked you a lot and I still do because I think that I can change you for the better." "Y/N I hardly doubt that and I didn't know that you liked me that way." He then kisses me and I kissed back. just as we let go from the kiss he leads me upstairs to his bedroom and slams me down on the bed and then takes mine and his clothes off then says "I'll show you how much I like you beautiful." Then you can guess what happened next. Let's just say it was actually amazing until I realised that he didn't use any protection.......