Chapter Ten The Final

Emilio's POV

That secret is I have a plan to propose to Y/N but I'm not going to do it yet because I want to prove to her  that I have changed first before I propose to her because if I don't then she probably say no and I don't want that to happen.

Your POV

To my surprise Emilio has kept up all his promises that he had made and I have honestly never be so proud of him for that. However I do slightly regret upsetting him the way that I did but on the other hand I kinda don't in a way because I think it made him realise just how much he was hurting me and the people around him. Plus if he wouldn't of met me I generally don't know whether or not he would even still be alive. Either way things would have been a lot worse for him than they were. So I'm just so glad that I met him. 

Ivan's POV

Despite me falling for Y/N in the past I have still got a slight crush on her but I can't help it I mean she is amazing. Luckily Emilio knows about my crush on Y/N and he told me to back off and that she is only his and not mine. However sometimes I can't help but just admire Y/N's beauty. I mean she truly is so beautiful. 

Five months later.....

Emilio's POV

I decided to finally pop the question to Y/N I was getting slightly nervous but I was also super excited as well. "Y/N you would make me the happiest man alive if would marry me?" "Oh my god yes I will marry you I love you so much." She said as I slipped the ring on her finger and then kissed each other. I was so happy that she said yes.

However on the other hand I seriously didn't know how Ivan was going to take it. Mainly because since Ivan is still crushing on her even though he knows that she is my girlfriend. I was still extremely worried about tell him the truth.

When Ivan came home from work I eventually told him the truth and he was upset but he wasn't mad at me because at the end of the day Y/N is my girlfriend after all and I'm he will find someone who is just as amazing as Y/N is. 

Ivan's POV 

Eventually as time went on Y/N and Emilio got married and I finally found myself an amazing girlfriend and he name was Lucy she did remind a lot of Y/N which is why I loved her so much. I guess life is getting better now. 

The end.