Chapter Five

Your POV

I decided to go to the bathroom and take a pregnancy test that I had found. As I was waiting for the results to come up I suddenly threw up in the toilet. This is when I started panicking a lot because what if it says I'm pregnant then what? Plus how would I tell Emilio? After five minutes went by I looked at the test and the results came out negative. I was so relieved that I wasn't pregnant because I don't want a child this young or even right now to be honest.

I quickly get changed back into my clothes and came out the bathroom when I saw Emilio awake and he asked why I was throwing up so I told him the full story as to what happened and he told me that he is also relieved that I wasn't pregnant as well. Since he is still so young himself and to be honest I don't blame him. 

Emilio's POV

After Y/N told me the full story I was incredibly shocked but at the same time I just wanted to seep with her to rub it in Ivan's face that she is mine and not his. I mean Y/N is so different from other girls that I have dated in the past that I have never liked a girl as much as I do with Y/N. I mean for the first time ever me cheating on someone actually hurt me and not just that person. Which by the way has never happened before because usually I couldn't care less about whether or not that girl is upset or mad at me. 

However since I have known Y/N she has made me want to stop all of this cheating and sleeping around with other girls that I don't even know. Sometimes I wish that yesterday didn't even happen or the night before that to be honest. I mean if I could turn back the time I wouldn't of even done it. 

On the other hand I'm constantly asking to myself is Y/N trying to manipulate me in the way? Since it sure does seem like to me. Well to find out I guess I have to go to a party with Y/N and see what happens......