Chapter Eight

Ivan's POV

Then suddenly I had an idea I realised that Emilio never threw out the piece of paper with Y/N's number on. "Emilio you never threw out that piece of paper with her number on did you." "oh my god no I'll go and get it for you." he said as he walked upstairs into his room to find the number. Once he handed it to me I put the number into my phone and dialled Y/N's number she answered and said "hey Ivan what's up?" "Nothing much anyways I was just wonder if you wanted to come over?" I asked as I intensely waited for her to answer me. "Is Emilio there? because if so then I'm not coming over because I don't want to see his face again. After what he did to me." She said sounding upset and angry at the same time. It actually made me realise just how much Emilio upset her. At that moment I was feeling extremely sorry for her but on the other hand I have never seen Emilio so upset over a girl before. I knew the only choice was to lie to her and say "no of course not he is out with some friends." "oh okey that's good then. I should be there within five minutes." She said sounding pleased. "okey bye." "bye Ivan." She said as she hanged up on me. Of course I felt bad for lying to her but what else could I have done? I mean it was pretty much the only way to get her to come over. 

After I had finished talking to Y/N I decided to tell Emilio everything that she said and he was devastated that he started crying. I mean his eyes were red and sore from all the crying. I hugged him tight and told him to stop crying and that everything is going to be just fine. 

Emilio's POV

After we let go from the hug I walked upstairs to go to the bathroom to sort myself out and try and calm myself down before Y/N gets here. I felt my stomach turning with nerves. I mean what if she refuses to talk with me and just leaves then what will happen? Plus what if this is the last I see her? I really hope not. 

Just as I walked out the bathroom and back downstairs I heard a knock at the door Ivan goes to answer it and it was Y/N of course. She then sees me and..........