Chapter Three

Your POV

Once I arrived at house I knocked on the door and Emilio answered it and he looked just fine I was so confused I said "Emilio I thought you were hungover?" "Oh I'm not Emilio I'm Ivan his twin brother. Emilio is upstairs if you wanted to see him. By the way what's your name?" "Oh my god I'm so sorry for thinking that you were Emilio. It's just that Emilio never told me that he was a twin and my name is Y/N." "It's okey I'm used to it and wow that's a pretty name." "Aww thank you so much that's so sweet of you Ivan." I said as I made my way upstairs to Emilio's room. 

When I opened the door to Emilio's room I saw some girl naked in his bed and I was so shocked and shouted "EMILIO WHAT THE HELL!" "Y/N I swear it's not what it looks like I promise you I was drunk." He said trying to explain himself but I wasn't having none of it because I was so upset that I started crying my eyes out. "I DON'T CARE! I'M LEAVING! DON'T EVER TEXT OR CALL OR EVEN CONTACT ME EVER AGAIN I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT EMILIO." I shouted as I slammed his bedroom door and walked downstairs. Ivan hugged me and said "hey it's okey he has done this many girls before because he sleeps with girls whist drunk. Then the next day he usually doesn't remember anything that happened because he gets that drunk. Even if he had a girlfriend this is what usually would happen." I was so incredibly shocked and surprised that Emilio was actually like this. 

However on the other hand I thought to myself what if I could be the one to change him from a cheater to a perfect respectful guy? I knew this sounded completely impossible but I loved a challenge. 

As I was talking to Ivan for a bit longer he suddenly kissed me and asked "will you be my girlfriend?"........