Chapter one

At the Pierce family, a girl around 10 years old, Kate, took her camera and filmed herself for Santa Claus "Dear Santa, this is Kate Pierce. 18 Bridgton Road, Lowell, Massachusetts. just wanted to say that I've been really good this year. I know I haven't been doing too well in school, especially since I got a D minus in Spanish. I have a really hard time with languages. But I promise to get my grades up in the new year. I help out mom a lot, she has to work at the hospital most nights so I start dinner 3-4 times a week, do the dishes and take out the trash. And I try not to get into too much trouble, I do say bad words every now and then, but that's when my brother Teddy makes fun of me and I lose my sh-" she stopped realizing she was about to say a bad word again, she smiled awkwardly and continued"-I mean my temper. Anyway Santa, I'm not asking for much this Christmas. Just a Bones Brigade skateboard, you know the red one with skeleton on it? My brother Teddy won't even let me touch his-" she continued talking, but while it was happening, her older brother, Teddy, went to her door and frowned, listening to what his sister was talking. He grabbed a shoe from the ground and threw it in his sister's head "OW! Teddy what the hell?- oh sorry I meant heck.." she couldn't finish her video because her brother grabbed her camera "were you just talking crap about me?" He held up the camera so his sister couldn't reach it "c'mon you're gonna break it" she tried taking the camera, and Teddy was only smirking "who cares? This camera is like 20 years old" His sister was now jumping to reach it "It worked for dad, it works for me too, now give it back" Teddy was moving his arm so she couldn't get the camera "I can't believe you're still making video letters for Santa" he continued messing with her "why?" His sister asked "you're 10 years old, almost 11." He continued "so what?" Teddy slowed down "you really have no clue, do you?" He frowned "what are you talking about?" His sister asked while trying to get the camera, he slowly gave it back to her "Kate.. there's no.." he stopped and sighed, his sister looking at him concerned "no what?" She was almost hurt, he could see it in her eyes "no..chance that he's gonna watch your video" he rolled his eyes and got up, walking towards the door "he only reads handwritten letters sent through mail" his sister followed him "where are you going?" She frowned, and Teddy stopped, facing her "I gotta meet my friends" he stated "then I'm coming with" Kate crossed her arms, and Teddy laughed in amusement and walked closer "what?" Kate stood straight "you can't leave me alone in the house, I'm coming with you" she smiled confidently, but her brother's smile faded, and looked around the room, spotting the fish food. He grabbed it and poured it all in the fish tank "no you're not". Kate widened her eyes and ran to the fish tank "My fish!" She shouted "hope they're hungry" he said walking out "Don't worry guys, everything is gonna be ok" Kate said starting to clean everything up. Teddy walked out holding his skateboard, but little did he know, his sister was following him, with the camera.
-
-
-
-
-
Devyn was walking down the street, with a Starbucks coffee in one hand and a shopping bag in the other. She was sipping from her hot drink, and her head was on the side, stuck to her shoulder, her phone to her ear. She was struggling because her hands were both busy. She was talking to her best friend about Christmas, and their plans.
-
-
-
-
Kate was hiding behind a car, and saw her brother with other two boys walking out of the grocery store. She started filming them, frowning, curious to see what her brother was doing,and she saw them walking between two buildings, so she slowly followed them. They were in the parking lot, next to a car,when suddenly a boy force opened the door and the other one was saying "hurry, dude" and Teddy was looking around, but his other friend got his attention "Teddy, it's your turn", and he got in the driver's seat, the other boys force opening the other doors. Kate was shocked, and filmed them, not believing what her brother was doing. They started the car, laughing. "No freaking way" Kate said, continuing to film them.
-
-
-
-
-
Devyn was on her way home, when suddenly a car was coming right towards her with a really big speed. She dropped her phone and screamed, and the boys in the car screamed too, but luckily, Teddy stopped right before he could hit the girl with the car. Devyn threw away her drink and picked up her phone, trying to clean it a bit, and walked to the car window, repeatedly knocking on it. Teddy rolled his eyes and opened the door, getting out. He was much taller than the girl, and he crossed his arms, looking down at her. Devyn got on her toes, trying to be at his level, but failed. "You know you could hit me, right?" She was mad, and Teddy laughed amusingly at her "but I didn't" he said, with a smirk on his face "fuck off, dude." She shrugged, and Teddy shook his head, laughing. "I didn't get your name" he smirked, looking up and down at her "that's because I never gave it to you, Devyn, nice to meet you" she held out her hand, and Teddy just looked at her, ignoring the gesture she just did "Teddy." He said and slapped her hand so she dropped her phone. "Dude what the fuck" she turned around, and leaned forward to get her phone, and Teddy slowly snuck a piece of paper in her backpocket. She stood up and rolled her eyes "whatever, bye loser" she walked away groaning "I wasted my coffee only for this" she muttered, walking back to Starbucks. Teddy got in the car, and continued driving. "Wow you really know how to get a girl dude" one of the boys said, and Teddy only smirked.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
This is my Christmas Chronicles story, I hope you like it. If I had any spelling mistakes, sorry, and please let me know in the comments any mistake you spotted, so I can fix it, love you❤️ ~Zoe