Chapter six

They arrived to a bar after a while and Santa opened the door, walking in, the others following him "Uh...I don't think I'm supposed to be in here" Kate said confused, looking up at Santa. "Just stay next to me, but I'll do the talking." Santa responded, and then looked up to a waitress, that looked back at him, confused "can I help you?" She asked, and Santa walked towards her, happily "Wendy!" He exclaimed "How do you know my name?" The woman frowned, but Santa ignored her question and chuckled "You got so big!" He smiled widely, and the woman blinked once "Excuse me?" She asked, offended "Ah, you know what I mean. Grown-up big!" Santa continued, with the same wide smile on his face "Now, do you remember that letter you sent me about dreaming of being a fashion designer?" He continued, and then looked back at The girls, Teddy and Kate "She used to always ask for sewing kits, little toy sewing machines." He turned back to the woman "I think it was 2009 when you made all the stockings by yourself." Teddy,Kate and Sasha were looking at Santa, but Devyn couldn't stop staring at Teddy. She didn't know why, and she hated the fact that she found him cute. She turned the attention to Santa and everyone else that were walking where people were sitting at tables "Uh, sorry for the intrusion, folks. I'm-" Santa started,but Kate interrupted him and walked in front of him "Santa Claus. The real Santa Claus!" She exclaimed and Santa put a hand on her shoulder "Yeah..that's ok, Kate" Santa tried to stop her, but didn't seem to work at all "-Not just one of those phony mall ones" Kate continued, but Santa interrupted "I've got this" he explained, and someone from behind him that stood at a table spoke up "You don't look like Santa Claus" Santa looked out the window at a billboard, and without taking his eyes off, he continued "Yeah, well, billboards add 80 pounds, Freddie." He explained, turning his attention to the guy, that was smiling in an annoyingly way."As I was saying, we've got ourselves an emergency situation here. Christmas is in trouble." He explained looking around, and people looked at him confused but a little scared "And if you all want presents under the tree and in your stockings in the morning,then I need your help" he continued, looking around "So..who here can give us a ride into the city so I can find my reindeer?" He asked, waiting for a question. While that was happening, Devyn slowly walked next to Teddy and her her hand accidentally brushed against his, and without paying attention at all, Teddy grabbed it, and Devyn frowned a little.Everyone else ignored Santa and continued talking and doing their stuff. Teddy sighed and wanted to tell Santa that they should go, but before he could do that, Santa walked towards a table "Uh, Min-Jun." He Said, looking at the Asian people that were sitting at that table, and exchanged some words in Korean, that made Santa then walk to another table. While that, Devyn turned her attention to a blonde woman that was talking on her phone "There's a maniac dressed in a Santa costume, harassing the customers.." Devyn tapped Teddy on his shoulder, and showed him "He's got two kids with him. It could be an AMBER alert situation." Devyn widened her eyes, and fear could be seen in her eyes, and Teddy was still holding her hand and he stroked it a little in a comforting way"We gotta get out of here" he went towards Santa, who was talking to some people, and interrupted him, pulling his arm "Okay, sorry, folks! Grandpa's a little.." he got interrupted by Santa "what are you doing? What has gotten into you?" He asked confused, and Teddy ignored his question "Okay, Santa, let's go." Teddy pulled Santa towards the door, when they soon heard someone shouting "Hey! You 5, out!" A man ordered, and Santa chuckled, walking towards him "Well, well, well... if this isn't Charlie Plummer!" Santa said, and looked back at Teddy, Kate, and the girls "Now, old Charlie here is in the naughty list hall of fame!" He turned back to the guy "Ah, you just got outta the joint again, what, about a month ago, Charlie?" He continued, making the guy look embarrassed "mhm.." he responded, not really loudly "Armed robbery...money laundering, grand theft auto. You know what, Charlie? I don't think your parole officer would be too happy if he knew you'd stolen that red Dodge Challenger a couple days ago, do you?" Santa continued, starting to make the guy angry "Yeah, well, what my parole officer doesn't know won't hurt him." The guy started, pulling out a bat "You, on the other hand, might not be so lucky!" He pointed the bat at them, and Teddy, Kate, Sasha And Devyn backed off a little, and Santa held up his hands in a defensive way "no judgments" he started "After all, my friend Teddy here is headed down the same path. I mean, he's still a little young but..." he looked at Teddy "you keep going, couple years, this could be you. Prison tattoos and slinging shots!" He continued, and Devyn frowned "fuck off, Santa" she interrupted him, and Teddy looked at her confused but he half smiled "Someone has back-" Santa started, but the guy interrupted "Okay, that's it!" He started running towards them "Ah, right, out! Out, out, out, out!" Santa pushed the kids out quickly, and before he could walk out, he turned to the waitress "Bye, Wendy!" He waved, and the woman waved back "Good luck!" She responded, and the jingle bells from the door ringed when Santa opened and closed the door. "Let's go, okay? Hold the doors" Santa closed the doors and held them with the help of the others. The guy was running towards the door, when Wendy threw ice on the ground, making the guy, that was actually the patron of the bar, slip and fall, losing his consciousness. "Be careful" Wendy said, smirking.

A/N
Hey guysss! I hope you liked this chapter, in the next one I'm gonna try and make it longer, and add more Tevyn (The ship name Teddy+Devyn) scenes, but right now it's night, so when I wake up I'm gonna update again! X~Zoe