Chapter seven

"Sweet dreams, Charlie" Santa said, and checked the device that looked like a watch on his wrist "Oh no! Christmas spirit's already down 35%. We need to get things back on track." He started walking, everyone following him, when Teddy put a hand on Santa's shoulder "Hold on" he looked somewhere "What?" Santa asked confused, and Teddy put a finger over his mouth "shh" he looked at a guy that had earphones in, watching Stranger Things on his iPad. He held everyone's car keys in the bar. Teddy slowly walked towards him, getting a key without the guy noticing, and walked back, smirking. Devyn blushed a little and didn't even know why, and Sasha smirked at her, noticing. "Oh" Santa and Kate said at the same time. "No,no,no,no. Teddy, I don't think this is such a good idea" Santa tried convincing Teddy to put back the key "neither do I" Kate added. "Oh come on! Do you wanna save Christmas or not?" Teddy glared at them. Devyn and Sasha just stared at them, and Devyn pulled out a pack of gum. "Well, not my stealing a car" Santa answered "Uh, that kinda undermines the whole naughty or nice concept, don't you think?" He added. Teddy sighed "don't you break into like, a billion homes every year? I mean, technically that's illegal too." He said, and Devyn and Sasha bursted into laughing. Santa glared at them before answering "fair point." He looked at Kate, who nodded. "Plus, it's not just any car, it's this car" Teddy points the car key to a red car, and unlocked it, the alarm beeping. He smirked and Santa had a surprised pikachu face "oh". Teddy then looked at all of us then back at Santa "I mean..we're not even breaking the law because..you know the car is already stolen..and when we're finished,we'll just—" he was cut off by Santa who finished his sentence "turn it in to the police." Teddy's smirk grew back "yeah.." Santa looked at everyone else and took Kate's hand "let's go!" We all started walking towards the car, in a rush. "All right, now, slow down. Just be cool,walk regular. Regular" Santa tried making them walk slower, but they all just walked even faster. "Hey! Hey! Slow down! Slow down" he tried calming everyone down but then Santa shouted "You're not even old enough to drive!". Devyn looked back and saw the man from earlier, she cussed under her breath "fuck.." she held onto Sasha's hand. "HEY!" The man yelled, making Devyn run faster, and she tripped on something. Teddy saw it and ran towards her, picking her up, and taking Sasha's hand. He lead them to the car, placing Devyn down, Sasha sitting next to her. Devyn mouthed a 'thank you' and Teddy smiled warmly. "Oh, no time to argue! Look." Santa started, but the guy interrupted him, he was holding a bat. "That's my car!" He shouted, and Kate quickly got out of the car "NO IT'S NOT! YOU STOLE IT" she shouted but Santa pushed her back inside "Get in! Get in!" They all got in and Teddy started the car, and the man started running towards the car. "STOP!" He yelled, getting in front of the car, but Teddy accelerated and they all left. "THAT'S MY CAR!" The man still yelled behind them. He watched them leave, as the guy from the bar ran after him "Hey! Don't worry, Charlie. I just reported it stolen!" He said, and the guy looked at him angry "you did what?" He gripped his bat, and you know what is gonna happen.
Devyn looked at Sasha, then at Kate, then at Santa, and then at Teddy "that was cool" she smirked and Teddy nodded "you'll get used to it, baby girl." He turned to Devyn, who looked at him with a disgusted face, and Sasha was laughing. Teddy turned back to the road, and looked at Santa, who was throwing things from the car to the backseats, like he was searching for something. "How we doing?" He asked, looking at Kate for a second, then looking back at what he was searching. "No one's following us, so you can slow down" she said to Teddy, who turned to her. "Oh, come on, I'm not even going that fast!" He looked back, and Devyn shook her head "tsk tsk tsk". Santa sighed "here we go..all right, now we're getting somewhere" he said as he was crafting something. We all looked at what he was doing,and Kate spoke up "uh..Santa, you know that stuff's junk, right?" We all frowned at what he was doing. "Yeah, well, Katie Cat, one man's junk..." he stopped, showing Kate the thingy he had in his hand "it's Santa's treasure." He continued. He then looked at Teddy "Teddy, I'm gonna need your knife." He said. Teddy frowned, pulling out his pocket knife and giving it to him. Santa saw something engraved on the knife, and read 'A Pierce always sees it through.' Devyn read it too, and half smiled, looking at Teddy, then looking at Sasha. She put her head on Sasha's shoulder and sighed. "Hmm" Santa looked at Teddy a second and then back at what he was doing. Now. He was literally breaking the radio, continuing to craft what he was doing. "Uh..Santa, that's not how you work the radio." Kate said, trying to figure what he was doing. Santa just ignored her, and put back the radio, now changed. A voice spoke through the radio "...disturbance..." they all realized what he actually did, and Kate smiled "cool!" She said, and then the voice continued "on the corner of Naperville and Roslyn, car 476 responding." Teddy looked at Santa amazed "how did you ju—" he started but then Santa cut him off " I am the greatest toy maker on the earth." He said, and everyone nodded. "Makes sense" Sasha said, then everyone started listening to what the voice said. "All units, we have reported grand theft auto. A 2014 red Dodge Challenger, license plate six, Bravo, Lima, Seven, two, four, stolen by four kids and an extremely large man." Santa sounded offended at what the guy said, and chuckled irritated. "A guy goes to the gym every day, stays away from sugar and carbs, what difference does it make? Oh man." He shrugged, everyone stayed silent. "Attention, we have sightings of what appear to be..reindeer..running down Michigan Avenue.." Santa and Teddy looked at each other smirking, the girls in the backseats doing so too. "just what we're looking for." Santa said. The man continued. "Not a joke. I have a team of reindeer headed southbound on Michigan Avenue, toward water tower." Santa looked at Teddy again "they're not that far away." Then he pointed to Teddy's left. "That way! Go!" He said, there was no way going in that way, it was a dead end, they could fall. "Yeah..uh.. the car can't fly, Santa" Teddy told him, sighing. "Right, habit. Okay, left on state, right on Erie, left on Michigan." Santa responded, and Kate raised her eyebrows. "How do you know so much about Chicago?" She asked, amazed "I know every street in the world, kid" Santa said, smirking. "Teddy, you think we could pick it up a little bit?" He continued, looking at Teddy. Teddy looked back at him, his smirk growing. "Put your seatbelt on" he said, with a low voice. Everyone put on their seatbelts, and Teddy looked back at the way. "State street, go!" Santa yelled, and Teddy accelerated.

A/N
HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG, BUT I PROMISE I WILL START UPDATING AGAIN, I LOVE Y'ALL UWU