03

lord yeezus this was suppose to be published a long time ago •-•

as hyunjin brushes the brunette hair that falls in front of sunwoo's face, he tilts his head as the boy's eyes trail away from the demon in front of him. hyunjin was not pleased with this small action, yet school was starting soon so he had to get moving. "don't hate me darling, come on give me a kiss."

sunwoo shakes his head, it's not the only part that does but his whole body as he hears the alluring tone. he's tried hard to not give in, though he's been here the longest, he should have been use to it. but, he isn't. "n—no.." sunwoo whispers, his voice is harsh yet it's clear to what he wants to present.

hyunjin shrugs, "suit yourself." he brushes him off simply and walks in front of moonbin who is still fast asleep. "I'll be back soon, school is waiting for me."

"hell is too." daehwi mumbles, he's in between the two other boys. fierce eyes staring up as he locks them with hyunjin's.

"oh darling, but we're already here."

hyunjin starts to walk up the stairs that lead into the closet that hides the masked area of his home. once he walks out, he closes the door shut and moves the abundance of coats and sweaters that cover the door in order for them to shield the place. walking out of the small closet, he closes it shut and grabs his school bag which is next to his front door. he's already had breakfast so he's in no rush, he makes his way out of his home and ensures to always lock the front door before proceeding with his day.

once that door is secured, nobody has any suspicions of the single teen that lives within the home. neighbors tend to visit him to ensure he's doing fine, give him reassurance if anything is going wrong. hyunjin gladly accepts their kind words, but simply doesn't allow them to enter his home as if it's a playground.

besides, nobody would have fun playing with hwang hyunjin.

he seemed like a good guy, humane in every shape and form but in reality. seeming to believe one was good, didn't necessarily mean they were. it was a simple concept that didn't wrap around anybody's head when it came to hyunjin.

well, maybe one.

but, who would believe him? how could someone assume an abundance of harsh things towards this boy? he lost everything.

yet again, that mere fact didn't mean that hyunjin was innocent. because behind that door, kept the screams of the innocent victims.

but, nobody had the idea of blaming the incident on such a 'pure' soul.

________
TIME SKIP

as hyunin steps into his fourth period classroom, the cool air hits his exposed arms as he makes his way to his seat. he's seated close to the back row but not necessarily set in the middle. his seat is near the far side of the room so it is beneficial to him due to the teacher not having the greatest eye view of his seat. he's one of the few people who get in quite early once the bell rings, backpack slouched against one of the legs of his table. fingers tapping on his desk as he watches all the familiar faces flood in. the seat next to him is claimed by kim seungmin. the quiet boy blossoms with life when it comes to speaking to others. he seems shy, but 'seems' is not the same as actually being it.

hyunjin has had eyes on him, literally. his gaze sometimes upon him as they're writing essays in english, his pen scribbling quickly along the white lined paper as ideas seemed to flow out graciously. he was a smart kid, academically. but, who knows how smart he was when it came to relationships.

the boy wanted to test the waters, as he watches seungmin stroll into class, taking his seat quietly. he's getting his materials ready before their teacher starts to begin their lesson. but hyunjin takes the last remaining minutes of their passing period to ask a question.

"seungmin, right?" he leans over slightly, the boy's eyes widen, exposing his chocolate orbs. all he does is nod, shifting in his seat.

"yes, that's correct."

"cool, i know you're probably wondering why i'm asking for your name when it's months into the school year." as hyunjin snorts, with the remark seungmin laughs as well. "i know this is quite odd to ask and it is obviously bold of me to say. but would you like to go out sometime? or more of, get to know each other."

seungmin looks around before pointing at himself with his right hand's index finger, "me?..." he's doubting that this is actually true, those words did not just come out hyunjin's mouth. was he asking him on a date? "wait, so like a date?"

"call it anything darling," the cheesy pet name streams into seungmin's ear, it doesn't even flow out of the other. hyunjin watches as the typical lively boy bottles up, all he does is shrug unsure of what to say. "we don't have to, but get back to me okay? once you figure out an answer."

seungmin nods and hyunjin stops leaning, he faces forward as class is about to begin. a smirk plastered on his face as in the corner of his eye. he could see the shy boy mumbling some words to himself.

"saying yes won't hurt darling.." hyunjin whispers to himself, "it'll scar you."