14

"jisung.." he coos, hyunjin runs his fingers through the brunette's locks, allowing them to get twisted in the strands of his hair. "come on wake up.." hyunjin shakes him slightly, innocence drips from his voice as he sounds genuinely worried.

the night before was supposed the be the time where he brought him down into the basement. ensuring he'd lock his ankle to his prepared spot, but for some reason he couldn't. jisung looked too, pretty. too precious to be locked up in such a place, a part of hyunjin wanted to place him in a glass box just for his display. but, instead he took him to his room until he woke up the next morning. "sung.." he whispers, pressing the back of his hand on his forehead. there was a slight amount of weight that the sleepy boy had felt, which caused his eyes to slowly open and adjust to the brightness.

his head shortly turns to hyunjin, he's on his knees from what he seemed to notice. hand slowly moving away from his forehead to one of his cheeks, softly caressing it. "how are you?" he questions, "are you okay?"

he doesn't know what to say, "why do you say that?.." he questions, caressing his temples as they speak.

"you fainted." he explains, "you don't remember?"

jisung shakes his head lightly, "no.." he weakly responds, "my head hurts.."

"I'll get you some water, don't move." hyunjin firmly commands, he scurries his way over into the kitchen to grab a glass. jisung stays still like he's told, staring at the ceiling as he grips onto the sheets that are tucked over him. he tugs them upward, bringing them closer to his face that is heating up. the smell that lingers on hyunjin's sheets enters his nose welcoming him with a nice scent, he can't help but nuzzle one of his cheeks against the fabric softly. "comfy there?" hyunjin questions, half of jisung's face is covered by the sheet but he catches a little nod from the boy. cute. "I'll set the water here, call me if you need anything." he places the water on the night stand next to his bed, he's about to leave the room but jisung was able to gain enough strength to pull him back.

"stay." jisung tells, "I don't want to be alone in this condition."

"really?" a surprised tone slips from hyunjin's mouth, but he was somewhat pleased with the answer. "you really don't want me leaving?"

"just stay.." he mumbles, letting go of his hand.

"alright." as hyunjin gives in, though he knew he'd stay regardless. "so, you don't hate me right?"

jisung eyes the boy, he raises a brow but shakes his head; the answer being a simple no. hyunjin smiles, giggling as he was happy from his response. though the bed was practically only set for jisung, he lifts up the sheets and scoots jisung aside gently. he slips in with him and places the blanket back onto them for warmth. "what are you doing?.." jisung turns himself to the side which allows him to face hyunjin, eyes glistening as they stared into the taller boy's with want. 

"you wanted me to stay. you think I'm gonna kneel on the floor all day?" (a/n: omg I'm a rapper)

jisung shrugs, out of instinct he buries his face into hyunjin's chest. due to him being smaller within figure, it made things much more easier. "adorable.." hyunjin whispers, playing with the strands of jisung's hair, pulling and twisting on the brown locks for his own pleasure. "you're an angel jisung.."

the words make the boy shiver as he receives the compliments, he looks up with his eyes slightly teary and cheeks red. he took deep breathes in and out as he tries to intake the fresh air before tucking himself back into hyunjin's chest. the sight made hyunjin shake, smile forming as he admires the beauty in front of him. "don't look at me like that jisung." he tells, the younger only whines. the response only makes hyunjin lose it within the inside. he presses the boy's back making him fall into his chest. he holds him within him arms gently as he doesn't want to break jisung just yet.

hyunjin smirks, the thought filling his mind but with the boy in his sight denied the ability for him to say. make noises like that again and I'll just have to lock you up.