three, three

OMNISCIENT.

"Where are we going?" A mostly sleeping Lei asked Brandon as he carried her to the car opening the backseat door and laying her across the seat that was covered with a thick blanket and a pillow.

"I told you, we're going on a trip." He said quietly to the somewhat conscious girl as he placed another cover over her and a seatbelt over her bottom half. "Okay baby, goodnight."

"Night mamas." He spoke softly and leaned over pecking her forehead. He closed the door softly before doing a headcount of all their luggage in the back. "I love you." He heard, barely, and he thought he hallucinated it.

"What, baby?"

"I love you" She said faintly as she yawned before fully falling asleep but all Brandon could do was blush as he returned the sleeping girls affections. "I love you too, Lei," before he closed the trunk and went inside to let everyone know it was time to leave before he got in his car with Nick and they headed to the airport.

Only a few days after the talk with Nick, Brandon had been contemplating what he was going to do about his feelings. He wasn't sure how he was going to execute letting her know how he felt but he going to do it. "So how are you and the Mrs?" Nick asked from the passengers seat.

"Uhm one, she's right behind us and I'm pretty sure she needs to wake up so you can ask her yourself if you'd like." Brandon said as he focused on the road being close to the airport.

"Nah, I asked you, not her." He said as the two boys simultaneously rolled their eyes. "Well too bad!" Brandon raised his voice at the slightest.

From the back seat you could hear slight shifting and a faint 'shut up' causing nick to laugh. "My bad, baby."

"Yeah, yeah." She waved off as she flipped onto her back and just stared off into the ceiling. "And I'm great nick, how are you?"

"Well I'm fantastic," he started as he turned in his seat to look at her, "thank you for asking." He put his hand over his heart as he held a wild smile. Brandon chuckled lightly as he turned up the music. For the next thirty minutes the group of three drove to the airport ready to meet up with the others to start their well needed vacations.

"Gina, baby, why you so sexy?" Lei called as she walked over to Lei and Nala. "I asked her the same thing when we were back at the house." Nala exclaimed as the two hugged up best friends looked at each other then back at the now approached Gina. "Me? For someone who was sleeping hard as hell the last time I seen you, you're looking just about drop dead." Gina complemented.

"I mean I wouldn't look even half as beautiful as I do without my beautiful best friend telling me to get my shit together." Lei confessed as Nala did a little spin. "Guilty, ladies." She said in a sing song voice.

"Anyways, enough about me, are they almost done?" Nala asked as she partially turned to face the boys who were currently talking to a group of fans. "It surely doesn't look like, now does it dumb ass?" Lei asked as Nala turned and flicked her and Gina lightly giggled.

"Should've left yo ass with out a wardrobe but nah I'm a good friend. anyways, when are the rest of them getting here, Gina do you know?" Nala diverted her attention to the mixed female beside her as she shrugged, & caused Lei to become confused.

"Who is other people?" Just then a mini grouped filled with two melaninated flamboyant boys, seemingly the twin to Austin, & a disrespectful E-Girl walked pass the group of boys and without delay straight to the girls.

"Oh hell no." The three females said simultaneously grabbing not only the attention of the boys and their fans but the group approaching. Immediately Lei and Nala tried to walk towards the girl of the hour, to meet her half way, but, to their dismay, Gina grabbed the girls by their elbows and snatched them back. "Chill out, this is supposed to be a chill thing and y'all need to act like it." She whispered to the two before the small group of four stopped before them.

Nala and Lei collected themselves before they let a smile set to their faces. "Hey Park, what's up." Nala said as she went in for a hug he happily returned as did Lei and Gina to Ricky and Denzel. "um where's my hug?" Maggie's nasaled voice rung through the three girls as the three gave her looks of pure disgust and confusion.

"Anyways." Nala said before going back into conversation with Parker about the party that was held not too long ago. A few moments later Brandon walked up and wrapped his arms around Lei from behind leaving a small peck on her cheek. "Is everything okay, baby?" He asked as he pulled her away.

"I'm fine but why didn't you tell me she was coming?" Lei asked as she turned and removed his arms from around her being serious. He scratched his neck letting out a sigh. "She told me she wasn't coming so I didn't think to say anything or ask anyone else."

"Well you should've- would've been kinda smart wouldn't it?" She asked with a sudden attitude. "Look, I'm sorry Okay, I didn't know and I didn't tell you, can't change that-"

"It's whatever, doesn't matter as long as she doesn't touch or talk to me then I'll be fine." Lei assured not in the mood to argue. "Are you sure, Lei? I seen how you almost ran up on her and I don't want any of that shit on this trip."

She smiled up at him, "I promise, B, I won't do anything unless I have to." She said as she wrapped herself around him again and he did the same to her before he leaned down and kissed the tip of her nose. "Okay baby, we're leaving soon so get your stuff together. Ima go say bye to the fans and I'll be back. Okay?"

"Okay." She returned as she turned together and he pulled away and then turned away and walked back towards the beanz. She however stood behind him and watched him walk away biting at her lip with a small smile.

Just then she realized what he said and she realized where she was and who she was around. She was in an airport filled with teen girls already suspecting of her and Brandon, as well as a girl in eye, and maybe, earshot of their conversation.

"Oh shit!"

AALIYAH.
so the last act is starting as soon
as I stop being stupid. Babygirl
shit bout to drop and pussies
bout to pop. 😔👋🏼