bonus ( when they get married )

OMNISCIENT.

"Bro stop fucking touching me, damn, I'm fine." Lei stressed as she swatted hands away from her face as Nala and Gina almost smacked her.

"Well excuse the fuck outta us." Gina said as they turned about to walk out. "No wait I'm sorry, I'm so nervous, what if he gets cold feet and then he leaves or he dies from how beautiful I am- oh my gosh!" She exclaimed to herself ultimately stressing herself more.

"Bitch shut up, you look stunning." Aaliyah said thumping her in the back of the head. "When he see's you his bitch ass is gonna cry so suck that bay bay crying shit up and dust that pretty ass dress off, apply a little more highlighter, and get ready to go out there because he just did." She prepared her friend for the ceremony.

"What! it was supposed to start at 5:30!" She exclaimed. "And it's 5:38 fool, let's go." She said causing Lei's feeling of stress and panic to increase. "Awh fuck, shit shit shit." She said to herself as Nala straight slapped her.

"Get your shit together you're going to go out there and be the center of attention and you're marrying the man whose head over heels for you, so suck it, bitch!" She yelled causing Lei to nod and calm down. "Okay okay," she sighed feeling a little relief.

"Thank you guys- I'm really getting married." She mumbled the last part to herself before a broad smile etched over her face. "Awh shit I'm getting married to Brandon, ahh shit." She smiled and the girls high fived her before the three linked arms with each other and got in position to go out.

As soon as they did the orchestra began to play as Lei got herself in position with her bouquet of pansies like the ones she frequently received from Brandon causing her to love them more than she did before she knew him.

As she stepped in his line of vision instantly he began to cry at how beautiful she was. She mouthed a 'are you okay, you look beautiful' to him as he nodded wiping his light tears away. 'you're stunning, love' he mouthed back causing her to become flushed and strike a tear of her own which she let run its course because all of her makeup was basically everything resistant.

She quickened her pace down the isle to her place in front of him causing the crowd to awe and laugh at the couple as did Brandon at his soon to be wife. "Aren't they just adorable." The priest said when they joined hands causing the guests, and the wife and grooms add-ons to laugh.

As the wedding went on there were moments the two got emotional as well as the bridesmaids, especially the bridesmaids. "She's really getting married." Nala whispered back to Gina, as Nala was the matron of honor, seeing as she had married Edwin a few months prior and was carrying their first child.

"They're so fucking cute, man damn, Zion better catch the fuck up." Gina said already emotional from one of her best friends getting married but she was hiding the fact that she could've been pregnant. She didn't want anyone to know unless she was sure of it.

"They really- they really doin that bro." Aaliyah said trying her best not to cry but she couldn't. She began to quietly weep to herself before laying on Gina's shoulder and she patted her on her head.

On the guys side all four boys were lined up proud as hell of the man they stood behind. Edwin was his best man seeing as Nala was the matron and they had to match. Since Ansley wasn't in the wedding due to the past Austin had to walk alone, so to make him feel apart the boys decided to do a frat dance down the isle looking smooth as hell.

As much as they wanted the day to be special, the couple couldn't leave out a crucial part of their group; they refused to. He felt loved, ultimately and although he felt like an outcast most of the time this made him really feel like he fit in.