three, four

OMNISCIENT.

"Baby wow, this is so beautiful." Lei said as she walked into her shared suite that she would ultimately be sharing with Brandon. "Yeah, I made sure to get one with a view even though we're surrounded, I just didn't want one of the parking lot-" he rambled while hastily putting things away as his mind raced on his plans for the next few days.

She walked over to him in his slight frantic state. "Calm down, I'd love it either way. I'm in Bora Bora because you were kind enough to take me, I love this." She said as she ran her thumbs over his cheek.

"Thank you." She said lowly to him as they together with his hands around her waist.

"You're welcome, l'd do anything for you." He professed causing a dark crimson to rise to her cheeks and the flush, although not that visible, did not go unnoticed. "Awh, you're gorgeous." He giggled as he attacked her face and neck with kisses causing her to let out joyous laughs of her own, attempting to fight him off.

"Aren't they're just the cutest things in this world aren't they," Nala asked Gina as she nodded. "Well Nala, I think they just might be."

By now the pair were on the couch, Brandon laying happily on top of Lei, looking on to the mock news report. "Here they are now, have any words for the audience?" Gina asked as the two stepped closer holding out her fist as a microphone to the couple.

"Mhm, yes, we are in fact the cutest couple, point blank period, and no one can change that." Brandon said as he got up while Lei made the period hand gesture to go along with him. "What he said man, we the shit, even if he called me yet." She pointed out causing the boys to let out a low gasp.

"When did y'all get in here?" Brandon asked looking towards them as they sat adjacent them on their couch.

"the same time they did, we just wanted to preserve the moment." Edwin told, "If y'all wanted privacy y'all should've locked the connecter door, stupid." Zion proclaimed before Lei launched a pillow at his head causing it to smack against the back of the couch and an array of hard chuckles fell across the room.

"Bitch im going to beat your ass!" He yelled as he got up.

"Nigga was I supposed to jump or some shit? Do it!" She challenged as she met him in the middle and the he smacked her with a pillow just for the two to go at it with each other with the objects while the others recorded the event. Meanwhile the girls pulled Brandon aside into the kitchen and Gina straight slapped him upside the head.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Nala exclaimed. "What did I do?" He replied rubbing his head.

"What she said was right, you need to grow some titties and ask her the fuck out."

"Don't you mean balls."

"Let her feminist ass say what the fuck she wants, Brandon." Gina condescended. "Exactly, he's so rude." Nala agreed with the girl that stood a few inches shorter than her.

"Anyways, so when are you gonna ask her out, my best friend deserves this, and we know you goofy ass loves her as much as she loves you, so what are you waiting on?" This caused a blush to rise on his cheeks.

"I'm working on it, I got something planned for the last night we're here, I don't know if I'll need help or not, can I get back to you on it?"

"Fine, but if y'all not together by the time we get back home, we're stomping you, because y'all are too cute to be this pussy for each other." Gina said and the two went away as he looked at them stunned.

"Well excuse the fuck outta me!" He exclaimed to himself. He finally rejoined the group, after only a moment, and found Zion on the floor with Lei standing above him with one foot on his chest. "Aha nigga! Play me out again." She exclaimed before dropping her pillow on his face and stepping over him just to jump into Brandon's arms upon seeing him.