bonus ( when they get on with the freaky deaky )

( smut ahead babies, but to end off the book
I wanted them to bump & grind at least once.
also this is an alternate ending so it starts out the same for the dumb bitches in the future- ima probably delete that because that's rude. )

OMNISCIENT

Brandon and Lei both drunkenly fell over each other as they entered the room giggling softly at not only themselves but each other until they reached the king sized bed in the middle of the attached bedroom. "Can you carry me, little boy, please I don't feel like walking anymore" Lei asked me as she leaned onto him only being a pace away from the bed itself.

"Okay, baby, anything for you." He said as he picked her up bridal style and then laid her dramatically on the bed. He then took a seat at the edge where her feet were and removed her heels knowing they irritated her. Lei immediately flipped her body to where her feet where on the other end and her head replaced their original spot. She then climbed ontop of Brandon and straddled his waist as she pushed him down.

Lei let out a brief sigh as she looked down at his angelic figure. The way his raven colored hair fell aimlessly across his forehead and over the bed while the light of the moon etched over his eyes making the brown pools beam; and to her he truly looked beautiful. She ran her thumb over his cheek as she admired his beauty for what it was and he did the same to her.

The moon shone on the entirety of her face and he admired how her natural skin glistened as she spoke sweet nothings to him, not realizing that she was. The jewels that were spread through her braids made her look like more of the queen she was and he was jealous of everyone who had, had her before him. "I love you." She whispered as she leaned down and pressed her lips against his.

He grabbed onto her cheek softly before pushing them away just so their lips were apart. "I love you so much more." She smiled softly as she began to kiss him from his jaw down to his where his chains sat down on his neck before she rose up above him and then sat beside his torso. Her hands immediately went to his chest unbuttoning the silk button up she had snuck into his suitcase since she loved it on him and she missed them.

His breath was hitched as he watched her angelic figure undress him, unable to stop her for a moment before he leaned up and removed the now fully unbuttoned shirt and then he swiftly removed the pure white silk dress that complemented and contrasted her dark skin tone. "You're so beautiful, Lei." He said as he took in her figure the color of milk chocolate that looked carved out by God himself.

From that moment on he was infatuated with more than just her mind and personality, but her body as well. The way her exposed breasts sat like mountains upon her chest as her body was leant back and it made him ache. His eyes roamed down to her the place between her thick thighs that he so desperately had been waiting to see. The milky white lace underwear that covered the place he could only describe as wonderland in his mind and all he could do was stare in complete lust.

She too was taking the boy in, in pure adoration. The way he admired her made her feel exposed but she felt safe all the same. Her mind ran with wonder as she daydreamed about what he could do to her-what he would do to her and a soft moan tumbled out of her and snapped them both awake. Lei then reached forward and pulled him closer by his belt loops bringing him towards what the two both so desperately wanted to be touched.

She began to fiddle with his belt buckle but he stopped her. "Nah baby, this is me making it up to you." He said as he got on his knees in front of her and spread her legs slowly with a soft grip on her thighs. "I want to show you how sorry I am." He said softly as he left a trail of kisses that felt hotter and hotter the farther they traveled up before reaching the outside of her panties.