three, six

OMNISCIENT.

"Fuck that pussy ass nigga, he can have that moon faced bitch the fuck. I hope they have fun sucking each other's blood out ol vampire lookin ass bitches. His "I'm allergic to sunscreen" face ass seems to be allergic to chapstick too stupid whore. God, what next you allergic to deodorant? Cunt ass hoe." Lei ranted to herself feeling all the pent up anger she felt flow through her as she spit out insults into the air.

"He really had the fucking audacity to do some stupid shit like that to me? He lost the coldest bitch he'll ever meet, fuck face ass nigga." Lei yelled as she paced around the living space in Gina and Zion's suite.

After the hallway cleared out Brandon, wounded and regretful, went to his room alone. He had seen his and Maggie's bags on the way back into the room and her on the couch waiting for him but he was so heartbroken he couldn't sit to entertain her. She was sitting where him and Lei were laying just a little while before and he couldn't see Maggie sitting where the second and final love of his life had been just, it was too much.

"If you're going to stay in here please move- actually can you just leave, I really do want to be alone. No disrespect or hard feelings I just can't be around anyone, especially you." He told her but Maggie was feeling a different way.

"But baby why, now that she's gone I can finally have you to myself, you know you wanted me all to yourself anyways." She said in a sultry and seductive voice as she got close to him in what seemed like a minute but it had only been a few seconds, but it did the opposite from what it was supposed to and he was utterly disgusting. "Bro I asked you so nicely to leave, and I'm going to ask you again, please get out Maggie." He said in the calmest voice he could before he let his emotions get the best of him.

"You know you want me." Maggie said as she traced her hands down his body and her hand fell up against his belt starting to undo it. "Bro I said to get the fuck away from me, you don't fucking listen." He yelled scaring her and making her jump back.

"Maggie you ruined the best and most meaningful relationship I have had since my girlfriend died and all you want to do is have fucking sex? You took away the love of my life for the second fucking time. I hate you, get away from me, get the fuck out of my room, leave man! You don't have to go home but you got to get the fuck up outta here, actually go home man, leave me the fuck alone, and by God leave Lei alone!" He finally began to release the pent up emotions he had felt because she had been pursuing him for a while, and the whole time she knew how he felt about Lei.

"But I love you Brandon! Why don't you understand that I'd do so much better for you that she could anyways! She's nothing to me or to what me and you could have, just give us a chance please!" She pleaded building up sympathy. Brandon looked to the ceiling and sighed before scratching his neck. "You know what, fine." He said.

"Oh my gosh really!" She yelled ecstatic as she jumped and tried to kiss him but he dodged it. "I'm not ready for that, just yet, and I don't want to be in this room, can we go to yours?" She quickly nodded and led the way out of the door while grabbing her belongings.

"I'm so glad you finally decided to give us a chance." She beamed as he nodded mindlessly and walked her out of the door. "I'm glad that your dumb ass was stupid enough to finally take directions and get the fuck out of my room like I asked you to do. Leave me and Lei the fuck alone, if I see you bashing her on social media or anywhere else I promise I won't hold her back this time. Mind your fucking business and stay the fuck out of ours. I don't want you and it's fucking pathetic that you thought you were going to have me by offing my girlfriend." He said releasing himself again.

"But-but Brandon please, I love you-"

"Yet I don't love you." He said and slammed the door in her face leaving Maggie in complete shambles. Brandon on the other hand was beyond that. When he turned around he was shocked to see his band mates sitting and staring at the altercation as they had been since it started, only they had started out in Edwin's room.