Knowhere and Bar Fight

After fixing their clothes from their make out session, Sarah and Rocket went separate ways, but not before sharing another kiss. 

Sarah went to join Gamora, who stood at a nearby table, looking at the screen on it, but her eyes trained on the grey orb next to her hand.

"That must be pretty important, if you went through so much to get it." Sarah said to the assassin.

Gamora looked up at her and nodded. "Yes. It is extremely powerful. Ronan wants it to destroy Xandar. Though I still do not know, what is inside it." She said looking back down.

Sarah nodded looking at the orb as well, thinking why Ronan would want it.

They were taken out of their thoughts, when Peter walked over to them.

"So, listen, I'm gonna need your buyer's coordinates." Peter said looking at Gamora.

She looked up from the screen on the table and looked at him. "We're in the right direction, for now." and looked back down picking up the orb that was on the table as well.

"If we're gonna work together, you might want to try trusting me little more." Peter answered her and she looked back up at him.

"And how much do you trust me?"

Peter took the orb out of Gamora's hand "I'd trust you a lot more, if you told me what this was. Because I'm guessing it's some kind of weapon."

"She doesn't know what it is. All she knows is that Ronan wants it for something." Sarah said, folding her arms across her chest. Peter shrugs and places the orb back onto the table.

Drax walks over and picks it up "If it's a weapon, we should use it against Ronan." He growled.

"Put it down, you fool! You'll destroy us all." Gamora glared at him.

"Or just you, murderess!" Drax snapped back. Gamora walked up to him, furious.

"I let you live once, princess!"

"I am not a princess!" The two glared at each other, both looking ready to kill the other.

Rocket walked up to Sarah, the commotion catching his attention.

"What's goin' on?" He asked her. "They finally snap?" She looked at him and shook her head.

"No. They are just arguing."

Rocket nodded, disappointed that here wasn't any real fight. Peter, seeing the two glaring at each other, quickly stepped in before any real fight could start.

"Hey! Nobody is killing anybody on my ship! We're stuck together until we get the money."

Drax steps back still glaring at Gamora and throws the orb at Peter. "I have no interest in money." And walks off.

"Great." Peter says, looking back at his remaining partners. "That means more money for the four of us."

Beside him, he hears a grunt and looks up to see Groot next to him, looking sad that they forgot him. Peter sighs and nods.

"For the five of us. Partners."

Gamora just glares at him. "We had an agreement, but I would never be partners with the likes of you. I'll tell the buyer we're on our way." She turns and begins to walk up the stairs. She then turns back to him, disgust on her face. "And Quill, your ship is filthy."

Peter stares at her and once she is out of hearing distance, he looks over to Sarah and Rocket. "Oh, she has no idea. If I had a black light, the place would look like a Jackson Pollock painting." He says with a small smirk.