Planning to save Xandar

One of the pods from before, lands in front of Groot, and Drax, and Rocket steps out of it, clearly furious.

"Blasted idiot. They're all idiots!"

Rocket shakes his head. "Quill just got himself captured!" he then turns to Drax and points accusingly. "None of this would have ever happened, if you didn't try to single-handedly take on a frickin' army!"

"You're right. I was a fool. All the anger...... all the rage......... was just to cover my loss."

Groot places a hand on his shoulder in comfort.

Rocket stared at them in disbelief, but himself and shakes his head. "Oh, boo-hoo-hoo. 'My wife and child are dead.'" he mocks.

Groot gasps, horrified.

"Yeah, well, that gives him no excuse to get everyone else dead along the way!" He turns to Groot and motions his head for him to follow. "Come on, Groot. Let's find Sarah. Ronan has the stone. The only chance we got is to get to the other side of the universe as fast as we can and maybe, just maybe, we'll be able to live full lives, before that whack-job ever gets there."

Groot gets to feet and shakes his head. "I am Groot."

Rocket turns to him "Save them? How?"

"I am Groot." He says shrugging his shoulders.

Rocket sighs in frustration. "I know! I know! but there's a army of Ravagers around them. And there's only three of us!"

Drax rises to his feet and stands next to Groot. "Four."

"UUUUGGGHHHH!, You're makin' me - beat- up- grass!" Rocket says as he kicks the grass.

It was then Rocket noticed Sarah was not with them, he looked around until he spotted her on the ground next to the wall, pretty banged up.

"Sarah!" Panicking, he ran to her, slid on his knees, and placed his ear on her chest, listening for a heart beat. When he found one, he relaxed, and shook her. "Sarah?"

She groaned as she sat up and rubbed her chest, "Rocket...."

"Are you okay?" Rocket asks, worriedly as he checks for any injuries.

Sarah nodded, "Yeah." She then looked around the area, "Where's Peter and Gamora?"

"I will explain, when we get back to the ship. Can you stand?" Rocket asks. She shook her head and then he called Groot. "Groot, come over here and carry her back to the ship", Groot then came over and gently picked her up, and walked with the others back to the Milano.

"This is never going to work. It's the stupidest plan I have ever heard." Sarah frowns at Rocket, who is in the pilot's seat next to her.

"It'll work. Trust me." Rocket says to her as he flies the Milano to Yondu's ship. "So, mind explainin' what happened?"

Sarah sighed. "Drax thought I was Ronan and punched me into a wall."

Rocket snarled, his hands tighten around the handle. "That bastard."

"Let's just save Peter and Gamora, before you kill Drax" Sarah grab his paw and intertwined their fingers. "Okay?"

Her boyfriend, sighed and nodded as he went back drive the ship, but not before squeezing her hand.

They reach the Ravengers ship and Sarah helps Drax put on the space suit and helmet. She hands him the Hydro Enforcer and he climbs on top of the Milano.

Rocket shoots once at the ship to get their attention and then a second time to make sure they were all listening. He pushes the button for the ship speakers.