Chapter 3

(A/N: so I think this is where I change everything? Like it actually gets interesting......Also, I'm really tired and I'm struggling to write this, I'm running on 3 hours of sleep so I apologize for any mistakes. Btw listen to the song while reading this, idk)

These past few days, Taehyung was acting cold towards you. Coming home late, dry responses, no hugs or kisses, it drove you insane. You were currently up waiting for him to get home after work. You sighed as you watched the digital clock blinked "1:49 am"

Y/N: "where is he?"     *you mumbled as your eyelids grew heavier*

Just as you were about to drift off into dreamland, the door shut closed. You felt relieved yet upset.

Y/N: "where were you?"    

Taehyung: "out"   *he said walking up the stairs*

Y/N: "Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?"   *you said following him*

Taehyung: "look I don't have time for this Y/N I'm tired now please leave me alone!"

*He slammed the door in your face, leaving you standing there completely shocked. You decided to just sleep on the couch*

~THE NEXT DAY~

You left without saying a word to Taehyung, still feeling angry at the way he treated you

The hours flew by quickly and before you knew it, you were home. Resting on your large bed

~TIMESKIP~

"11:26" you huffed

Suddenly you heard ruffling downstairs so you quickly ran down to see Taehyung coming up the steps from the basement.

Y/N: "What were you doing down there?"

Taehyung: "none of your business"

Oh no no no, he CANNOT speak to you like that. You pushed passed him and walked down the stairs thinking it wasn't that big of a deal.  Until........

Y/N: "KIM TAEHYUNG WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Taehyung: "stop shouting Y/N"

You hurriedly ran up the stairs shutting the door in the process, trying not to pull out all of the hair on your scalp.

Y/N: "what the fuck do you mean stop shouting?! There's an unconscious girl in our basement and you expect me to be calm?!"

Taehyung: "let me explain"

Y/N: "I'm done"  *you quickly walked to your bedroom and locked the door, now he was the one sleeping on the couch*

~THE NEXT DAY~

You left early, again, not wanting to see Taehyung nor hear from him. You were walking to your second class when you heard Lilly

Lilly: "Y/N!!"   *you turned around and looked and her*

Y/N: "oh hey"  

Lilly: "aye, is something wrong? You seem......"   *she trailed off as she looked at your face, examining your dull, worn-out features*

Lilly: "tired...."    *she finally continued*

Y/N: "I'm fine"  *you forced a smile*

Lilly: "oh come on, you can tell me"

You sighed and told her everything, her mouth left ajar as you were finally stopping your sentence

Lilly: "Y/N.....I'm sorry this is happening to you, you should just leave him. He isn't worth your time anymore, you can come stay with me?"  *she suggested*

You obviously grew annoyed that she would even go that far

Y/N: "No I'm not leaving him! I love him and he loves me! Stop being a jealous bitch and leave me alone!"

Lilly: "Y/N-"

Y/N: "no leave me alone!"    *you ran back to your car wanting to be home, in your bed at the moment. Obviously, you felt guilty that you shouted at her but you can't just leave him....you love him*

~TIME SKIP: AT HOME~

You pushed through the doors and walked tiredly to the kitchen, eating the sliced apples in the container, you heard something. Walking closer to the basement door, you peeked through the creek of the door. Silently gasping, you felt hot tears fall down your cheeks. He....he was fucking the same girl......

Not wanting to waste any more time, you walked up to your shared bedroom and packed a suitcase with all your belongings. Taehyung must've heard you when he suddenly busted through the door.

Taehyung: "what are you doing? where are you going? W-what happened? Baby put that down" *he tried to grab your suitcase*

You decided to ignore him which made him pissed

Taehyung: "Y/N! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IGNORING-"     *he shook your shoulders*

You slapped him hard before he could finish his sentence, how could he not know?

Y/N: "DON'T PRETEND LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID, YOU CHEATED AND EXPECT ME TO STAY?! HUH? DO I LOOK PATHETIC TO YOU? I hate yo-"

You couldn't even finish your sentence when he pushed you, your body fell to the ground. You instantly got back up.

Y/N: "I'm glad I found a way to end this toxic relationship, don't call me, don't text me...don't even try contacting me" 

And with that you left.......

(A/N: ayooo peeps, I honestly hope you enjoyed this.....I came up with it last minute so..... Anyway, this chapter is short and I apologize for that. I'll start working on chapter 4 hehehe. BYEEEEEEEE!!! <3)

WAIT!! Before you go....let's take a moment to appreciate Taehyung's beauty. I will be doing this at the end of every chapter from now on.....

 I will be doing this at the end of every chapter from now on

I-i love him

I-i love him.... His s-smile